10018 Boulevarde Lane
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis & Julian De Vincentiis
Thu 2 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Private Treaty
Marketing Campaign: Print and Digital Campaign
Open Home Attendees: 16
Open Homes: 5
Offers: 5 formal offers
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260.
Fully-furnished Villa in Prestigious Gated Resort.
Recent quality upgrades have elevated this modern double-storey villa in the prestigious RACV Royal Pines Resort, where residents benefit from security and resort-level amenities.
Distinguished by its stone countertops, newly-laid carpets and inviting timber accents, the property showcases high-end finishes that beautifully complement the freshly-painted interior.
Discreetly positioned on the upper level are three bedrooms, including an expansive master suite with a rejuvenating free-standing bathtub, offering the perfect retreat after a demanding day. The chef-grade kitchen boasts premium Smeg appliances and seamlessly flows into the open and airy living and dining areas featuring high-end furnishings.
Sliding doors effortlessly facilitate indoor-outdoor entertainment, leading to a private patio enveloped by mature hedges. An adjacent expanse of lush, level lawn opens up possibilities for a tranquil plunge pool or annexe.
A double garage, thoughtfully designed with a built-in workspace, ensures secure storage for vehicles and tools. Ideally situated in a central, family-friendly neighbourhood, this property offers convenient access to esteemed schools, patrolled beaches, and vibrant lifestyle destinations.
- Architect-designed, freshly painted and sophisticated two-storey villa
- Prestigious gated community within RACV Royal Pines Resort
- Centrally located in the family-friendly suburb of Benowa
- 24-hour roaming security, FIRB approval, and exclusive access to resort-style amenities, including tennis courts, a gym, day spa, and dining options
- Privately positioned backing onto lush greenery for peace and tranquillity
- Open living, dining, and kitchen area extends to a patio
- Kitchen has new Smeg appliances, including a four-burner gas cooktop, oven, range hood, dishwasher, and coffee machine, high-quality chrome tapware, thick stone benchtops and convenient bench seating
- Master bedroom offers a walk-in robe with custom cabinetry, built-in study or make-up desk, and ensuite with bath, dual vanity, plantation shutters, private shower, and toilet
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom and extra powder room, both with rain shower heads
- Laundry offers easy access to an external drying court
- Double garage and garden shed
- Eufy security and alarm system with six cameras
- Ducted air-conditioning for year-round comfort
- 5.5kW solar power system and a new Rheem hot water system
- Modern LED lighting, carpet, and screens; 2.7m* ceilings capture natural light; freshly painted interior, exterior, and roof
- Front and rear yards feature Sir Walter buffalo turf; app-controlled Hunter sprinkler system for low-maintenance gardens
Set securely within the gated confines of the RACV Royal Pines Resort, this residence offers a serene and private environment, while providing easy access to essential amenities. Just a short buggy ride away lies the Royal Pines Championship Golf Course, with the resort boasting an array of five-star facilities, including upscale dining establishments, inviting cafes, well-maintained tennis courts, a state-of-the-art gym, and a rejuvenating day spa. For convenient dining and shopping needs, Benowa Village and Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre are within a 3.3km radius. Take advantage of being approximately 10km from Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and 12km to Mermaid Beach. Families residing in this welcoming community will find themselves in proximity to esteemed private schools, including Emmanuel College, The Southport School, and St Hilda's School.
Embrace a life of tranquillity and security within the Royal Pines Resort - contact Marco De Vincentiis at 0433 112 260.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Golf Course Estate
- Security Access
- Car Parking - Surface
- Security System
- Council Rates - $1957.92 per year
- Water Rates - $2062.56 per year