1004/48 Ventura Road
Mermaid Beach 4218
Brand New North-East Facing Beachside Apartment
Defined by sweeping coastal and city panoramas, contemporary interiors, and a desirable location, this brand new apartment makes an unforgettable first impression. Sitting 250m from Mermaid Beach and occupying the 10th floor of "Ventura Apartments", this exclusive new development is a statement of exceptional craftsmanship and design. High ceilings combine with subtle tones and textural elements, including lineal fluted profile cabinetry that reflects its beachside location, while extensive glazing ensures you're always connected to the magnificent vistas.
A floor-to-ceiling wall of windows takes centre stage in the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, illuminating it in soft sunshine and framing tantalising views of the sand, surf and parklands. Relax here or embrace your inner MasterChef with a sleek kitchen appointed with Miele appliances. Beyond, a balcony beckons, ideal for soaking up the stunning outlook or enjoying alfresco drinks with guests.
Modern comfort and enviable views continue in the three bedrooms, with the master suite set against an ocean and city backdrop. A surprisingly generous walk-in robe accompanies it, along with a luxe wet-room-style ensuite. A stylish bathroom services two further bedrooms, plus the apartment offers resident-only access to a recreational terrace with waterfall-edge pool and sun deck, gym, alfresco BBQ entertaining area and a Zen garden.
- Brand new, contemporary apartment showcased by exceptional craftsmanship and sweeping coastal and city skyline views
- 10th floor location in "Ventura Apartments" - a unique collection of bespoke residences approx. 250m from Mermaid Beach
- Brought to life by award-winning Niecon Developments and Archidiom Design
- Infused with high ceilings, premium finishes, subtle tones and textural elements, including lineal fluted profile cabinetry that is reflective of its beachside location
- Floor-to-ceiling glass wall in the open plan kitchen, living and dining area illuminates the space in abundant natural light while framing views of the sand, surf, cityscape and tree-lined parks
- Modern kitchen featuring Calcutta Nuvo reconstituted stone island and benches, gunmetal tapware and Miele appliances (oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and semi-integrated dishwasher)
- Living and dining area opens onto an alfresco terrace
- Master suite with floor-to-ceiling glass on two walls, boasting balcony access, ocean and city views, a spacious walk-in robe and wet-room style ensuite with dual showers and back-to-wall bath plus a double vanity, gunmetal tapware and slimline toilet
- Two remaining bedrooms with built-in robes, opening to a compact ocean-view balcony
- Main bathroom features a reconstituted stone vanity with rounded basin, wall-mounted mirror cabinet, semi-frameless glass shower screens, gunmetal fixtures and slimline toilet
- Ocean and city view balcony fitted with porcelain non-slip tiles and LED lighting
- Secure building with intercom
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Generously sized laundry with sink, dryer and a surplus of storage
- Linen cupboard provides extra storage
- Resident-only recreational terrace and lounge, boasting a suspended waterfall-edge pool and sun deck, gym, alfresco BBQ entertaining area and a Zen garden
- Allocated parking for 2 cars
With patrolled beaches at the end of your street, parklands next door and a tempting array of cafes, restaurants and coffee shops within footsteps, it's easy to see why this coastal precinct is so popular. Upscale shopping, dining and leisure also beckons in approx. 800m at Pacific Fair, with all the delights of Broadbeach waiting in a mere 2km. Additionally, a wide public transport network is on your doorstep, and if you need to travel, Gold Coast International Airport is under 17km.
Join the fortunate few who call Mermaid Beach home. Contact Jamie Harrison on 0424 965 981 for more information today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1004/48 Ventura Road Mermaid Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Security Access
- Car Parking - Basement