101/2 Twenty Third Avenue
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker
Fri 3 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
An absolute beachfront lifestyle beckons at Pacific Palm Beach, where this luxurious double-storey beach house boasts uninterrupted ocean views and direct access to sand and surf.
Designed by award-winning Plus Architecture, premium fixtures and finishes feature throughout large open living and dining areas, while home chefs will be inspired by a well-appointed kitchen with buter's pantry.
Sliders extend the spacious feel through to an expansive wrap-around balcony that draws your eye to sea level, and further south to the picturesque Coolangatta skyline. An inviting private lap pool spans the length of the home.
Natural hues are the focus throughout, with upscale timber flooring and stone accents that flow through to the three bedroom and three bathroom upper level. Watch the sunrise each morning in the retreat-style master where a beachfront balcony is the ideal space to enjoy your morning coffee.
Close to popular amenities and eateries such as Espresso Moto Cafe, embrace the luxury seaside lifestyle on offer in one of the Gold Coast's hottest seaside suburbs.
- Double-storey beach house-style apartment in the architect-designed Pacific Palm Beach
- Absolute oceanfront living spread across 313m2 with direct access to the beach
- Designed by award-winning Plus Architecture
- Large private sparkling lap pool
- Expansive views across both levels with open living and dining that extends to a large balcony with built-in BBQ
- Gourmet kitchen with stone island bench and splashback; gas cooktop, Miele appliances, integrated refrigerator and butler's pantry
- Climate controlled wine cellar
- Two bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs plus designer master with large sea view balcony; walk-in-robe and fully tiled ensuite with double vanity and two rainwater shower heads
- Laundry, powder room and ample storage
- Integrated Sonos sound system
- Three secure basement car parks plus storage
- Shared amenities including a heated pool, sun deck, alfresco BBQ terrace and outdoor shower
Once considered Gold Coast's sleepy seaside suburb, Palm Beach has fast become a highly-desired location known for its natural beauty and vibrancy. 'Pacific' is perfectly positioned within the popular hub and is a short stroll to eateries and boutique shopping. Take a dip in the ocean with direct beach access or relish the proximity to Tallebudgera Creek for some stand-up paddle boarding. The family-friendly area is close to Palm Beach State School and Elanora State High School. The M1 and Gold Coast Airport are within a 10-minute drive.
Relish this complete beachfront location offering the ultimate in coastal living – contact Troy Dowker on 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.