102/48-50 Woodroffe Avenue
Main Beach 4217
Stylish Low-Maintenance Living Moments from Tedder Avenue
Mon 28 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Main Beach apartment living finds a sophisticated edge in the ultra-modern 'Alta', occupying an idyllic position moments from Tedder Avenue, the Broadwater, and the beach.
One of only six residences, this private level one apartment delivers spacious open-plan living and dining with four ensuite bedrooms plus a study. Residents also enjoy exclusive use of a saltwater pool, gymnasium, and a pet-friendly environment.
Meticulously designed and executed by Willemsen Architecture, Alta achieves instant street appeal that carries through to complementary tones and textures inside. Carrara marble and earthy Italian-quality porcelain tiles feature throughout, while plywood lends warmth to ceilings.
A 4.5-metre waterfall island bench is an entertainer's dream in the kitchen where quality appliances, two sinks and a stainless steel scullery combine function with form. Spacious living and dining zones flow to a private alfresco terrace bathed in morning sun.
The deluxe master bedroom suite benefits from a built-in study nook, generous robe allowance, and an elegant ensuite featuring his and her vanity plus a freestanding bath. Three additional ensuite bedrooms open up the option to host family, friends, and special guests.
Alta is ideally located a short stroll from the popular Tedder Avenue dining precinct, the Broadwater is close by for boating enthusiasts, while ocean swimmers can walk 550 metres to hit the soft white sands of Main Beach.
- Boutique Alta was completed to a high standard in 2017
- Level one 437m2 half-floor apartment, only one owner
- High-quality finishes and fixtures with high ceilings throughout
- Covered alfresco terrace with motorised awning for weather control and garden beds with automated irrigation
- Kitchen features 4.5m waterfall-style 800mm honed and sealed Carrara marble island bench with breakfast bar seating and under bench storage
- Kitchen with quality Bosch appliances including dual ovens, microwave, warming drawer, integrated dishwasher, and induction cooktop
- Kitchen also features sleek push-touch cabinetry, stainless steel work benches, two Abey sinks with extendable Parisi tapware and InSinkErator, plus a DeLonghi drinks fridge
- BBQ terrace located off the scullery
- Light-filled main living room has full-height glass sliding doors with retractable screens
- Formal dining zone features bespoke pendant lighting
- Master bedroom has full-height window with green outlook, built-in study nook, black statement ceiling fan, built-in and walk-in robes
- Three additional bedrooms have built-in robes and plantation shutters; one bedroom has terrace access
- Ensuite bathrooms each feature marble vanity, large mirror, floor-to-ceiling tiles, rainwater shower head; master ensuite with his and her basins, freestanding bath and heated towel rail
- Laundry with Bosch washer and dryer, marble benchtop and wall-to-wall storage
- Spacious entry foyer with storage and adjoining powder room
- Study with garden outlook
- Two side-by-side basement car parking spaces and a lockable 4m2 storage room
- Central lighting control, including 'All Off' light switch
- Zoned and ducted air-conditioning; oversized, quality 'Big Ass Fans'
- Rheem 315L electric hot water system
- Italian-quality vitrified porcelain tiles throughout; plywood ceiling feature
- Windows and doors dressed in semi-sheer curtains and plantation shutters
- Outdoor drying area enjoys full sun
- Crimsafe security screen on some doors and louvred windows
- Fob entry, BiLock high-security keys, CCTV, intercom and a lift
- High-speed internet with provision for Foxtel
Uniquely positioned between the beach and the Broadwater, Main Beach is among the Gold Coast's favourite seaside suburbs. Locals and visitors flock to the Tedder Avenue dining precinct where a vibrant sense of community prevails. Nearby Marina Mirage plays host to La Luna Beach Club and MĀRE Restaurant, while the Southport Yacht Club and Southport Surf Club are favoured by locals for casual dining and drinks. The suburb sits in proximity to The Southport School and St Hilda's School for girls.
Settle into a low-maintenance Main Beach lifestyle – inspect with Duncan Longmore 0419 611 792 and Simon Worthington 0412 145 551.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Security Access
- Lift Installed
- Car Parking - Basement
- Security System
- Water Rates - $425.63 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $15130 per year