102 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard
Benowa Waters 4217
Sold by Sam Guo, Julia Kuo & Selina Lancette
Mon 5 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Facing north-east in a quiet blue-chip address, this tightly held two-level house is perfectly positioned to capture breathtaking views over Lake June towards the city skyline.
In the hands of the same family for 13 years, the well-maintained compound is a touchstone of scale, peace, and privacy on a sprawling 979m2 block with 15.6m of wide water frontage.
Timber double doors open to a striking entryway with soaring 5.7m ceilings that establish an immediate sense of grandeur. Curved glazing captures natural light and water views throughout, while glass sliders create seamless indoor-outdoor connection over both levels.
A covered balcony, accessible from two of four upper-level bedrooms, spans the entire lakefront side of the home making it the ideal spot from which to take in expansive water views by day and a sea of city lights by night.
A fifth bedroom and private office are conveniently located on the ground floor, where spacious living areas open to covered and uncovered entertaining zones that wrap around a large swimming pool, perfect for summers spent holidaying at home by the water.
Sir Bruce Small Boulevard is a prestigious Benowa Waters street, offering residents a peaceful lakefront lifestyle in a central, family-friendly locale.
- North-east facing, well-maintained, two-level house with water and city skyline views
- 979m2 holding with 15.6m frontage to Lake June
- Prestigious address in a blue-chip street tightly held for 13 years
- Saltwater pool with established garden surrounds; slanted rear lawn plus flat front lawn
- Covered entertaining area plus large paved alfresco space by pool; upper-level balcony with pool, lake and city skyline outlook
- Open living, dining and kitchen area plus separate formal lounge with views
- Living and dining area has two ceiling fans and outdoor access; formal lounge has curved frameless glazing
- Kitchen has Smeg oven, four-burner glass cooktop, rangehood, double sink, bench seating and large butler’s pantry with Kleenmaid five-burner gas cooktop
- One ground-floor bedroom plus four second-level bedrooms have built-in robes; two have balcony access
- Spacious master suite has walk-in robe and decadent ensuite with Stylus spa bath, double vanity and private toilet
- Office with a walk-in robe; separate upper-level sitting area
- All bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles; one has separate powder room
- Large laundry has external access and abundance of storage
- Stone benchtops and Grohe tapware in kitchen and all bathrooms
- Grand entrance with 5.7m ceilings, statement timber double doors, and timber and wrought-iron staircase
- Triple garage with vinyl timber flooring plus large driveway with secure parking for additional cars
- Solution security system, four Nuvico security cameras and a Bruker Systems intercom
- 6.6kW solar system; ducted air conditioning throughout; ceiling fans in bedrooms and office
Positioned in a sought-after pocket of Benowa, this address offers a peaceful and private lakefront lifestyle in a central locality. Stroll 350m down the road to play, picnic or exercise at Annies Court Parklands. Take a 4-minute drive for family fun at the Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens, or a 10-minute drive to reach HOTA. Spend 15-minutes in the car to explore the beaches, shopping and dining options at Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. The address lies in the catchment for Benowa State School and Benowa State High School.
Secure this tightly-held lakefront compound in a blue-chip locale – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310, Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 and Selina Lancette 0431 349 386.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.