105 Wongawallan Road
Tamborine Mountain 4272
- 7.11 hectares
Owner Relocating - Instructs Sale Now!
Architectural Icon with 17.5 Acres of Serenity, Seclusion and Spectacular Coastal Views
An exuberant expression of architecture that both stands out and fits into the stunning natural surroundings beckons on the eastern slopes of Tamborine Mountain. Perched at the heart of a pristine and exceptionally private 17.5 acre (approx.) estate that boasts an unrivalled panorama of the entire iconic Gold Coast skyline, this magnificent masterpiece is nestled amongst meticulously landscaped grounds. Towering natives combine with elegant conifers and hedges, while a lake trimmed with a walkway and water feature gives it a distinct parkland feel. Approx. five acres is groomed and usable, with the remaining bushland enhancing the sense of serenity and seclusion that prevails.
Grand in size and spanning 926m2, this 5 bed, 5.5 bath residence embraces a love of architecture and natural light with its angular design and expanses of full-height glass. Soaring, raked ceilings add to the ambience, with a peak height of approx. 21ft showcasing the formal lounge room. Curl up by the stone-clad open fireplace or retreat to the terrace to savour the tranquillity or host guests here in this exquisite setting. The luxury of space continues with a sophisticated master suite and two guest suites, both with kitchen amenities and ensuites, while the home also hosts a gourmet kitchen, cosy informal living and meals areas, theatre, triple garage and a lift to all levels.
- Pristine and exceptionally private 17.5 acre (approx.) estate on the eastern slopes of Tamborine Mountain;
- Exuberant 926m2 expression of architecture with unrivalled panoramas of the Gold Coast skyline;
- Unique design, expansive use of glass, first-class finishes, soaring ceilings plus a lift to all levels;
- Elegant kitchen with dual Miele ovens and a spacious butler's pantry;
- Formal lounge room with a raked 21ft ceiling and stone-clad open fireplace;
- Cosy meals and sitting areas with views of the manicured grounds plus a formal dining zone;
- Home theatre with tiered seating, projector and screen;
- Sophisticated master suite framed in full-height glass to capture endless coastline views, plus walk-in robe and ensuite with elevated spa;
- Two self-contained suites with bathrooms and kitchen amenities – ground floor and second floor;
- Two more bedrooms and bathrooms plus powder room and office;
- Large alfresco terrace overlooks iconic Gold Coast vistas and grounds with native trees and elegant conifers;
- Stately driveway with dual security gates and meticulously groomed hedges;
- Lake trimmed with a walkway and water feature gives the grounds a distinct parkland feel;
- Approx. five acres usable, with the remaining bushland enhancing the sense of serenity and seclusion;
- Large machinery shed, bird aviary and a triple garage.
Nestled in the scenic village, Eagle Heights, the ever-popular Gallery Walk is a 15 minute stroll, where you can indulge in artisan coffees or candy stores, fashion, homewares or a multitude of charming restaurants and cafes. Major shopping precincts are 30 minutes away, with golden beaches or Brisbane Airport an approx. 40 minute car trip. Families will also appreciate it being a 5 minute drive to the Tamborine Mountain State School, with Tamborine Mountain College 8 minutes by car.
Reward yourself with this one-of-a-kind design and lifestyle – arrange your inspection today.'
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
105 Wongawallan Road Tamborine Mountain
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Alarm System