106/18 Chelsea Avenue
Prime North East position with unobstructed views
Wed 18 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Gracing the north east corner of level 24 of "Opus", this near new apartment under 200m from the beach, showcases panoramic city, coastal, hinterland and parkland views that can never be built out. Full-height glass frames these mesmerising vistas in the open-plan kitchen, living and dining zone, inviting you to relax in this sunlit space and watch the whales at play. Love to cook? Culinary excellence is assured with top-range Wolf appliances in the gourmet kitchen, complemented by an integrated Sub Zero fridge/freezer and Smeg dishwasher. Afterwards, enjoy your feast alfresco-style on the covered balcony, soaking up the stunning cityscape and ocean outlook.
Elegance continues with three bedrooms that also embrace these captivating views, and include a generously proportioned, light-filled master suite. A walk-in robe and ensuite with a separate powder room also feature, while a modern main bathroom and second powder room service the remaining bedrooms.
Parking for two cars side by side is also included in this pet-friendly complex, and residents relish access to a sun-drenched pool, covered entertaining terrace, outdoor BBQ facilities plus a yoga lawn and a fully equipped gymnasium for your wellness needs.
- High-end luxury apartment with expansive city, coastal, hinterland and parkland views that can never be built out;
- 24th floor of "Opus", a luxe designer complex completed in 2021;
- Gourmet kitchen with superior stone benches and top-range appliances, including integrated Sub Zero fridge/freezer, Wolf oven, induction cooktop and microwave, integrated Smeg dishwasher, Franke sink and walk-in pantry;
- Sunlit, sophisticated and spacious living and dining area with full-height glass framing beautiful beach and city vistas;
- Generously proportioned master suite boasting coastal and city vistas, plantation shutters, walk-in robe, luxe ensuite with full-height tiling, dual vanity, rain shower, Parisi fixtures, and separate powder room;
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes, built-in speakers, plantation shutters and views of the beach and cityscape;
- Main bathroom with full-height tiling, bath, rain shower, Parisi fixtures;
- Separate powder room and laundry;
- Ample storage throughout;
- Secure basement parking for two cars side-by-side;
- Two levels of amenities, including a sun-drenched pool, landscaped gardens, covered entertaining terrace, outdoor BBQ facilities, yoga lawn and a fully equipped gymnasium;
- Pet friendly complex in a peaceful yet central location;
Nestled in a tree-lined neighbourhood, Opus awaits in a peaceful northern pocket of Broadbeach. Embracing the best of both worlds, it offers tranquillity and a sense of community without compromising on proximity to amenities. Less than 200m from the sand and surf, you're also footsteps from parklands, Broadbeach Bowls Club, and public transport, including G-Link. Locals also love catching up at nearby Metro Coffee or for an extra shot of excitement, it's only an 850m stroll into the vibrant heart of Broadbeach, a cultural hub of music, film, food and arts festivals. Pacific Fair and Star Casino are within an approx. 1.5km radius too, so you're never far from world-class shopping, dining and entertainment.
Embrace elevated luxury and an enviable lifestyle at Opus – contact Rob Lamb 0405 608 601.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.