107 Edinburgh Road
Benowa Waters 4217
Spacious Lakefront Family Home
Fri 21 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Offered to market for the first time in 15 years, this Mediterranean-inspired residence fronting Lake June offers a spacious family sanctuary in a secluded pocket of Benowa Waters.
The two-level residence sits on one of the largest blocks on the street at 1,204m2 and has stunning panoramic vistas over the lake to the hinterland.
The five-bedroom home provides ample space for a large family to live comfortably. Spread out and enjoy serenity and superb entertaining across multiple indoor and outdoor spaces. For special occasions such as birthdays and Christmas gatherings, migrate to the sunroom where up to 30 people can be accommodated with ease.
Outdoors, a two-tiered waterfront deck is the perfect setting for a glass of champagne at sunset, while a pool-side Bali hut offers shade on warm summer days.
Four spacious bedrooms provide a quiet escape upstairs, including the master suite, which has a private balcony and luxurious ensuite with spa bath in which to relax. A further bedroom located downstairs is the ideal retreat for overnight guests.
- Two-level Mediterranean-inspired home on Lake June in secluded pocket of Benowa Waters
- One of the largest blocks on the street at 1,204m2 with 13m lake frontage
- Family home with multiple areas for indoor and outdoor entertaining
- Tiered waterfront deck perfect for sunsets and L-shaped pool next to a Bali hut that offers all-day shade
- Sunroom ideal for year-round entertaining with eight sets of bi-fold doors, electric sun blinds, recessed lighting and two fans
- Open-plan living and dining areas with pool and water vistas
- Kitchen with curved granite island bench, double sink and storage, SMEG five-burner electric cooktop, SMEG 90cm oven, pantry and breakfast bar
- Waterfront master bedroom has access to private balcony that frame lake and hinterland vistas, walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with spa bath, double vanity and shower
- Spacious second bedroom can easily double as a family room or second living area, features private balcony
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes, fans and carpet
- Ground-floor bedroom with sliding doors to outside, built-in robe, and ensuite with outdoor access
- Main upstairs bathroom with built-in bath, shower, wood-like vanity and separate toilet with basin
- Spacious study/home office with built-in robe and outdoor access that can double as a sixth bedroom
- Double door entry with 5.8m ceiling and spiral staircase to second level
- Laundry with built-in cabinetry and storage, oversized sink and outdoor access
- Plush new carpet upstairs; plush new carpet and tiles on ground level
- Ducted, zoned and split-system air-conditioning
- Three-car garage with woodlike floors; additional off-street parking for three cars
Stroll 350m down the road to Bruce Park or reach the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre or the Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens in a 5-minute drive. Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach are 15 minutes away for patrolled surf beaches, shopping, dining and conveniences. This property sits within the catchment for Benowa State School and Benowa State High School, while Emmanuel College, St Hilda's School and The Southport School are about a 15-minute drive.
Your lakefront family home awaits – Jamie Harrison 0424 965 891 and Zac Palmer 0415 633 379.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $3327.06 per year