108 Main Arm Road
Sold By Kim Jones & Matthew Skene at Auction
Fri 1 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Garden Retreat Mullum Delight. An idyllic heart-warming brick home overlooking rural paddocks at the foothills of Mt Chincogan.
This home represents the best of the country laid-back style of Mullum while offering multiple secure outdoor spaces, a 50-year-old citrus orchid, established vegetable gardens, lush surrounding greenery and plenty of room for additional living areas.
Offering several private garden areas where you can chase the sun or sit in the shade on the expansive Merbau hardwood deck and listen to birdsong, this home is perfect for families, tree change seekers and those looking for an income-producing home.
The main home comprises an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area opening to the extensive deck; three generous sized bedrooms with sliding door access to the front porch or back deck. The main two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
Attached to the primary residence is a second self-contained guest accommodation featuring private entry access and its own courtyard.
There is also a third space from the main home, which offers potential for a yoga studio, gym, home office, guest room or parents retreat. It features large French doors to the lush gardens and a camp-style kitchenette.
This area is perfect for young families, only a short walk to St John's Primary and Hinterland Christian Collage, a bike ride to Mullumbimby High and Shearwater Steiner, or a five-minute drive to either Mullumbimby Public or Durrumbul Public; sporting fields and Olympic swimming pool all within easy reach.
Foodies will love being only a three-minute walk to the renowned Mullumbimby Farmer's Market. Take a leisurely walk over on Friday mornings for fresh farm produce, live music and a delicious breakfast.
- Property is flanked by a creek and is only one of three homes on the quiet private lane
- Newly painted and finished with Merbau hardwood deck
- Overlooking neighbouring paddocks with mountain vistas
- 6.6 kW solar system with 7-year warranty to keep the bills down, plus air-conditioning and loads of storage throughout
- Large open plan rustic kitchen right for remodelling
- Fully-fenced flat level private yards, gardens, mature vegetables and 50-year-old established citrus orchid and open firepit
- Main and second bedroom with garden outlook and sliding doors to patio deck and built-in wardrobes with plentiful storage
- Dual driveway access with a back entrance and additional parking for a caravan, trailer, or other vehicles and lock up shed garage
- Self-contained guest accommodation attached to the main home
- Third separate retreat with large French doors opening to a private garden and with camp-style kitchenette. Multi-purpose potential use as gym, yoga space, home office or guest retreat
- Short 15 minute flat walk into the vibrant town of Mullumbimby
- Town water plus 6,000 litre water tank storage
This brick home is nestled in a peaceful lane overlooking horse paddocks and the majestic backdrop. This area is perfect for young families, being a short walk to Mullumbimby central, plus sporting fields and the Mullum Showgrounds.
Byron Bay is an easy 20 minutes away, and Brunswick Heads is just over 10 minutes, making this location one of the most sought-after towns in the ever-growing Northern New South Wales.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $426 per quarter
- Water Rates - $98 per quarter