1088 Killymoon Drive
Hope Island 4212
Sold by William Sarti
Fri 27 May
Please contact agent for further details
Luxury Waterfront Hampton's Haven.
Unmatched in style and luxury, this exquisitely renovated haven epitomises Hampton's excellence. Taking pride of place in an exclusive estate, this north-facing 1,176m2 block with 28m waterfrontage hosts a true trophy home. Adorned with flawless finishes, it delivers the promises of effortless living and entertaining via the sleek designer kitchen, sophisticated lounge room with custom bar as well as an elegant dining area bathed in natural light. Both spaces link seamlessly with the alfresco terrace via bi-fold doors where you're spoilt for choice with places to host guests or relax. Come together under the covered terrace, enjoy sunset drinks beneath the waterside pergola or gather poolside, where a magnificent magnesium pool glistens in the sunshine.
Four bedrooms beckon upstairs, including a deluxe, sun-kissed master suite with a walk-in robe, river-view balcony and ensuite with dual rain shower. Bedrooms two and three share a modern bathroom, bedroom four is ensuited and all feature walk-in robes. A media room, library and study also await, with boating enthusiasts sure to appreciate the 10m pontoon with power and water.
- Superior 62sq Hampton's haven on a north-facing 1,176m2 block with 28m waterfrontage;
- Nestled in sought-after gated estate and FIRB approved;
- Exquisitely renovated with suspended concrete slabs, high ceilings and European Oak floors;
- Designer kitchen with island bench, shaker profile cabinetry, butler's pantry, 5 burner gas cook-top with electric oven;
- Sophisticated lounge room with gas fireplace plus elegant formal dining area – both opening onto the waterfront alfresco terrace;
- Downstairs media room plus a large, light-filled upstairs library adorned with custom cabinetry;
- Sumptuous master suite with walk-in robe, sunny waterfront balcony and ensuite with dual rain shower;
- Bedrooms two and three share a modern bathroom, bedroom four is ensuited and all feature walk-in robes;
- Multiple alfresco areas including a covered terrace, pergola and poolside on the maintenance-free deck;
- Magnificent magnesium pool and a 10m pontoon with power and water;
- Generously sized rear garden – ideal for kids and pets to securely play;
- Study, powder room, solar panels and double garage plus 24hr manned security.
Perfectly positioned in the Rosebank Estate, a gated and secure community where wide tree-lined streets and friendly neighbours await, residents also benefit from access to Hope Island amenities. From the Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach, to the world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge, it's all here! Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course), or if you're a fan of the high seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show. Gold Coast Theme Parks are approx. 10 minutes drive plus you're under 15 minutes from golden beaches. There's also a host of exceptional schools, and Hope Island does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre, 24/7 security and the unique golf buggy lifestyle (where safe, integrated buggy trails lead to shops, golf courses, the marina, cafes and more) and it's easy to see why locals love living here. Reward yourself with a residence of distinction – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1088 Killymoon Drive Hope Island
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $2520 per year
- Strata Rates - $951.52 per quarter