1088 Killymoon Drive
Hope Island 4212
North-facing Hamptons Sanctuary
Fri 19 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Rarely will you find a home which so instantly captures your heart and immediately leaves you breathless with its charm and beauty. Exquisitely renovated to an exceptional standard, gentle sunshine streams into the sophisticated lounge room with gas fireplace and a custom bar as well as bathes the elegant dining area in natural light. Both spaces link seamlessly with the waterfront alfresco terrace via bi-fold doors while in the gourmet kitchen, the reflection of the pool dances softly on the high ceilings. Here, this haven epitomises Hampton’s excellence. Sleek subway tiles and soft-grey shaker profile cabinetry is paired with a butler’s pantry while the floors are adorned with pristine European Oak finishes. You’ll also relish a media room, library, study, modern bathrooms and a deluxe, sun-kissed master suite with a walk-in robe, sunny waterfront balcony and ensuite with dual rain shower.
- Exquisitely renovated 62sq Hamptons residence with suspended concrete slabs, high ceilings and European Oak floors;
- North-facing 1,176m2 block with 28m waterfront in a sought-after Hope Island gated community;
- FIRB Approved for foreign purchase or investment without application;
- Sunny kitchen with sleek subway tiles, soft-grey shaker profile cabinetry, butler’s pantry and a 5 burner gas cooktop with electric oven;
- Sophisticated lounge room with gas fireplace and a custom bar, fringed with bi-folds which open out to a waterfront dining zone;
- Elegant and light-filled formal dining area, linking with a poolside alfresco terrace via bi-folds;
- Downstairs media room plus a large, light-filled upstairs library adorned with custom cabinetry;
- Deluxe master suite bathed in natural light, with walk-in robe, sunny waterfront balcony and ensuite with dual rain shower;
- Bedrooms two and three share a modern bathroom, bedroom four is ensuited and all feature walk-in robes;
- Study, powder room and double garage on the lower level plus 24hr manned security;
- Magnesium pool with maintenance-free decking and pergola plus a 10m pontoon with power and water;
- Generously sized rear garden which slopes gently to the water’s edge – ideal for kids and pets to securely play.
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of renowned restaurants, bars, boutiques and international golf courses, residents also benefit from access to Hope Island Resort amenities. Prestige schools, supermarkets and medical amenities are close by with Brisbane Airport under an hour away. Arrange your inspection of this splendid Hampton’s inspired sanctuary today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $2520 per year
- Strata Rates - $951.52 per quarter