109 Jefferson Lane
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker - Lifestyle Hot Spot Absolute Beachfront - Prime Location Bordering Parkland
Tue 9 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
A picture perfect coastal lifestyle awaits in this light-filled, absolute beachfront residence, alluringly located in one of the Gold Coast's most sought-after settings. Uninterrupted ocean views beckon from the full-height, sky panel windows in the living room, while a 5.5m void here evokes an incredible sense of space. Watch the waves play on the shore from the open-plan area with its formal and informal dining options - perfect for long, lazy brunches. In just a few steps, you'll feel the sand between your toes with endless stretches of pristine beach frontage and the promise of endless fun in the sun. You're also blessed with no neighbour on the north side, meaning the home attracts an abundance of natural light and your coastal aspect to Burleigh Heads and the city skyline is truly maximised.
Dine alfresco every night if you like, breathing in the clean ocean air while sitting with friends on the outdoor terrace with its low-maintenance. There are three bedrooms upstairs, two of them enjoying glorious ocean views - including a spacious master suite - which overlooks the main living area and beach beyond. A sunroom adjoins the master bedroom, with views over the reserve park to the north of the property. Two bathrooms upstairs (including the master ensuite) service the house, as well as a third bathroom downstairs. A fourth bedroom downstairs with built-in robes means you'll always be guest-ready in this beachfront abode.
- Large 546m² block, absolute beachfront residence with uninterrupted ocean views and direct access to the sand;
- Rare north east-facing block adjoining nature reserve ( with no neighbour on north side) and in the lifestyle mecca of Palm Beach;
- Soaring 5.5m ceilings downstairs; light-filled, fresh, neutral interiors with white plantation shutters;
- Covered alfresco area, level lawn, low-maintenance gardens, northeast rear aspect;
- Open-plan living area with formal and informal dining and full-height glass framing the ocean views;
- Generous master suite with walk-through robe, ocean views and sunken sunroom;
- 3 other bedrooms, one with ocean views, two with built-in robes and one with walk-in robe;
- 3 bathrooms, including the master ensuite and family bathroom upstairs;
- Laundry with outdoor access, double garage plus double carport plus ducted air-conditioning;
- Explore options to create a custom beachfront masterpiece, refurbish the existing residence or enjoy this comfortable, well-kept home as is.
With the Surf Club and a vibrant café and restaurant scene at your doorstep, as well as a wide array of excellent local schools and all the other amenities you could think of just a short drive away, all bases are covered. A few hundred metres down the beach lands you at one of the Coast's best leash-free exercise areas for your pooch, too. So, whether you want to create a custom beachfront masterpiece, refurbish the existing residence or explore a short term strategy to live in this comfortable, well-kept home as is and get a feel for Palm Beach, this one is not to be missed. Book your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $19540.62 per year