11 Cristobel Court
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Auction This Sunday 31st January
Sun 31 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Reward yourself with one of the most enticing views of the iconic Gold Coast city skyline with this modern, north-facing masterpiece. Architecturally designed, this is a home which takes advantage of its position to encompass panoramas which stretch from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise and beyond. Entertain with ease as well, with an as-new gourmet kitchen taking centre stage, complete with a supersize stone island, integrated Miele dishwasher, brass sinks and tapware plus a 90cm self-cleaning AEG oven. Or, head outdoors to the all-weather covered alfresco deck with beach, pool and skyline views and host guests in style. Afterwards, relax in the formal lounge accented by VJ panelled walls, with an electric fireplace and water and pool views or in the sprawling open plan living and dining area with built-in bar and fringed by a 6.7m full height glass wall.
Greeting the day has never so looked good, with the master suite at the epi-centre of these magnificent vistas. The north-facing balcony boasts a breath-taking spectrum of views, with the adjoining room tucked beneath a raked ceiling with a large walk-in robe and ensuite with Italian tiling, new custom cabinetry and brass fittings. A travertine-clad bathroom services three more upper-level bedrooms while a fifth bedroom/study and a third elegant, travertine bathroom await on the ground floor.
- Architecturally designed 4 bed, 3 bath modern, north-facing masterpiece with superb skyline views;
- As new gourmet kitchen with soft close cabinetry, supersize stone island, integrated Miele dishwasher, brass sinks and tapware plus a 90cm self-cleaning AEG oven (still under warranty);
- Formal lounge accented by VJ panelled walls, with an electric fireplace and water and pool views;
- Sprawling open plan living and dining area with built-in bar and fringed by a 6.7m full height glass wall;
- Upstairs living room/media room with raked ceiling and private balcony with superb skyline vistas;
- Spacious and stylish master suite with raked ceiling, large walk-in robe, Terrazzo ensuite and a balcony with sweeping views from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise;
- Three more upper-level bedrooms serviced by a travertine-clad bathroom with new cabinetry;
- Fifth bedroom/study and a third elegant, travertine bathroom on the ground floor;
- Covered alfresco deck with built-in outdoor kitchen, ceiling fan and skyline views;
- Hardwood deck around saltwater pool (with new lighting), sandy beach, pontoon and a cityscape outlook;
- Large laundry with ample storage, double garage with storage and a water tank;
- Landscaped and established gardens at the front and rear, with irrigation system;
- Freshly repainted indoors and out plus ducted air-conditioning and back-to-base alarm/security.
Perfectly placed in a peaceful cul-de-sac, Broadbeach Waters attracts boating enthusiasts seeking a canal lifestyle and those wanting the convenience of being close to Star Casino, Pacific Fair plus the golden beaches, boutiques, cafes and restaurants of vibrant Broadbeach, approx. 2.5km away. It's also approx. 4kms from Surfers Paradise, with elite schools, golf courses, parklands and more all within easy reach. Take the time to view this enviable property and arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Views
- Security System
- Council Rates - $2965 per year