11 Ilkinia Avenue
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Family Sanctuary Celebrating Space, Style and Stunning Views
Step into a sanctuary of space, style, and stunning views with a family home that celebrates modern comfort. Tucked away within prestigious Florida Gardens, it unfolds over two light-filled levels on a 546m2 block. Strategically positioned to capture breath-taking skyline vistas, these steal the spotlight upstairs, acting as a picture-perfect backdrop to a supersized lounge room. Stretching from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise, it's an iconic outlook that sparkles night and day.
Downstairs, separate, sunlit living and dining areas open onto a pool deck, while the kitchen promises family-friendly functionality – ensuring you can prep meals and keep an eye on the kids. A bedroom/office and bathroom also grace the lower level, with upstairs hosting the remaining three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. This includes an oversized master suite with a vast walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony, where you can watch the cityscape come alive at night.
Outdoors, gather with guests on the covered alfresco entertaining deck or embrace the luxury of a heated pool with a spa seat, ready for year-round use. This private oasis also incorporates grassed areas, providing a safe haven for kids and pets to play.
- Sprawling family sanctuary, orientated to capitalise on sweeping skyline views
- Spans two light-filled and stylish levels on a 546m2 block
- One of only a handful of original new builds to grace Florida Gardens
- Kitchen features stone benches, island bench to accommodate five, walk-in pantry, Bosch and Westinghouse appliances (including some as-new)
- Separate, light-filled living and dining areas downstairs, each open to the pool deck
- Family/meals area adjacent to kitchen
- Sprawling upstairs lounge room with full spectrum views spanning Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise, opens to a balcony
- Three oversized upstairs bedrooms with skyline views, including the master suite
- Master suite also features a vast walk-in robe, balcony and ensuite
- Main bathroom is upstairs, with stone vanity, bath, toilet and glass-free shower
- 4th bedroom/office with plantation shutters and a third bathroom downstairs
- Enchanting and covered alfresco entertaining area made from maintenance-free decking
- Heated pool with Travertine coping and spa seat
- Private grassed areas for kids and pets to play
- Laundry with external access
- Abundant storage, including triple and double linen cupboards and a substantial area under the stairs
- Brand new carpet to staircase, upstairs bedrooms and lounge, new Crimsafe doors
- Double garage plus driveway parking behind an automated gate
- Solar power and a water tank
- Intercom plus ducted heating and cooling
Positioned in family-friendly Florida Gardens, this lifestyle-rich enclave is sought after for good reason. Not only does it boast three waterfront parks, a much-loved café (and will soon host a new Italian eatery) and easy access to public transport, but locals love its thriving sense of community spirit. You can even walk to the beach and take advantage of being close to the delights of Broadbeach, including its cuisine, shopping and entertainment scene.
It's time for new memories to be made in this impressive home. Contact John Mayer on 0418 363 347 and Nicole Mayer on 0406 686 658 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Enquire about this property
11 Ilkinia Avenue Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2776.30 per year
- Water Rates - $2362.52 per year