11 Ocean Avenue
New Brighton 2483
Sold By Kim Jones & Karin Heller
Fri 20 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Spend your days in paradise with the gentle rhythm of the ocean as your constant companion. This contemporary beachfront oasis, perched directly on the dunes and protected with greenery, is where location and luxury converge
to offer a life well-lived.
Exceptionally light and bright throughout, the designer kitchen with a butler's pantry and acclaimed appliances is the perfect accompaniment to the outdoor entertaining area. Spacious and covered, it's ideal for hosting guests, with the waves as your natural soundtrack. Enhance your serenity with the 15m saltwater solar heated lap pool, maintained at your perfect temperature for year-round swimming. Beautiful spotted gum decking invites you to add a hammock and while away the afternoon with a good book. A 1000 bottle wine cellar is an enviable addition, plus you'll relish access to a private sandy path that has you on the beach within seconds of leaving your yard.
- Beachfront oasis in a peaceful location, 20 minutes from Byron Bay
- Exceptionally light and bright throughout with contemporary coastal interiors
- Master built in 2016 and architecturally designed by Colin Morris with quality inclusions
- Designer kitchen with 2pac cabinetry, marine-grade stainless steel bench tops, spotted gum island bench,
Belling 7 burner gas cooktop with 4 ovens plus a butler's pantry
- Open plan living and dining zone that integrates seamlessly with the covered spotted gum deck
- Architecturally designed by Colin Morris and Master build in 2016 with quality inclusions
- 15m saltwater solar heated lap pool with electric heat pump
- 1000 bottle wine cellar with EuroCave INOA 50 conditioning unit
- 5.6kW solar system and separate solar hot water
- Fully wireless SONOS sound system throughout, including pool and front deck.
Situated in the sought-after beachside haven of New Brighton, approx. 20 minutes drive north of world-famous Byron Bay, this is where community spirit thrives. Tuesdays you'll find friendly people, live music and fresh local produce at the New Brighton Farmers' Markets, or enjoy a game of golf any day of the week at the nearby Ocean Shores Country Club. The Café & General Store, just a three minute walk from your door, is ideal for a freshly brewed coffee or delicious meal, with a supermarket and specialty shops just minutes away. If travel beckons, jump on the M1 and in 35 minutes you'll arrive at Gold Coast Airport. To secure this slice of high-quality beachfront serenity, contact Karin Heller on 0409 177 659 today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $979 per quarter
- Water Rates - $168 per quarter