11 Petrel Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold by Brad Coyne & Tony Velissariou
Mon 8 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Set back from the road in a quiet, sought-after pocket of Mermaid Beach, this unassuming split-level property presents an exciting opportunity to secure a blissful beachside lifestyle.
Offered to the market for the first time in 20 years, the treasured family home occupies a prime 405m2 holding that's just 270 meters from the beach and is bursting with potential for a new owner to make their mark or landbank for future growth.
Polished red gum timber floorboards create an inviting ambience inside where two large open living zones allow a family to dine and lounge in comfort. A spacious modern kitchen has been finished in neutral tones and boasts an extra-long stone top island bench, Bosch gas cooktop and oven, as well as ample storage.
French timber doors stack aside to reveal an extensive covered deck that's likely to be the most popular space in the house. A curtain of mature trees creates a private sanctuary in which to savour cool sea breezes and the soft sound of waves lapping the sand.
● Prime Mermaid Beach location with 12.6m street frontage
● Walk to the beach, park and Nobby's Beach shops
● Private sunroom-style entry for sitting or greeting visitors
● Polished red gum timber floorboards
● Large modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch four-burner gas cooktop and oven, Fisher & Paykel dish drawers, filtered water tap, plus ample storage
● Large open living and dining space off the kitchen
● Second large living space with double French doors opening to the deck
● Expansive covered deck with a lush leafy outlook
● Two double bedrooms with built-in robes and Venetian blinds
● Bathroom includes a combined bathtub-shower with separate toilet
● Large cool area under the deck for storage or entertaining
● Expansive under-house area with four rooms, a toilet, shower and laundry
● Full side driveway to stow a caravan, camper trailer or boat
● Electric driveway gate and shaded off-street parking
● Roof has been replaced with Colorbond
● Solar power and 340-litre solar hot water system
● Spear pump producing stain-free water for gardens
● Established gardens and a variety of low-care potted plants
● High-speed NBN internet cable installed
Mermaid Beach is the Gold Coast's most exclusive beachside suburb and this property is located at the quieter, sought-after end of Petrel Avenue. The beach and park are a short stroll from the front gate, as are the cafes, bars and conveniences of Nobby's Beach. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is a short drive away and Gold Coast Airport is less than 30 minutes by car.
Take the time to inspect and see why this location offers a lifestyle you won't want to leave.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $4011.88 per year