11 The Dress Circle
Large Lakefront Land Parcel in Royal Pines Resort
This supersized land holding presents a rare opportunity to bring your dream residence to life in the peaceful and secure surrounds of Royal Pines Resort.
Spanning an impressive 1,339m2^ with a 52.33-metre^ frontage, the prime north-facing parcel is perfectly positioned to capture picturesque views of the lake and fairway.
Enjoying privacy at the end of a long, shared driveway, the block offers a blank canvas for those looking to build a brand new designer residence in a secluded and serene waterfront setting.
The parcel also represents an investment opportunity to land bank or reap the returns on a luxury development, subject to council approval.
This prestigious gated community offers 24-hour security and is approved for foreign buyers. Royal Pines residents enjoy a resort way of life with front-row access to the Royal Pines Championship Golf Course and amenities.
- North-facing 1,339m2^ land parcel brimming with potential
- Located within the secure, gated Royal Pines Resort
- Picturesque views of the lake and fairway
- Lake frontage of 52.33m^
- Exciting opportunity to land bank, develop for investment return, or build a dream home (subject to council approval)
- Peaceful and private position at the back of a long, shared driveway
- Access to Royal Pines Championship Golf Course
- Access to RACV resort amenities including tennis courts, gym, day spa, cafes and restaurants
Royal Pines Resort is centrally located in the well-serviced suburb of Benowa. Ride the buggy for a day on the green at the Royal Pines Championship Golf Course and relish five-star amenities of the RACV resort, which include cafes, restaurants, tennis courts, a gymnasium and day spa. Benowa Village and Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre are both nearby, as are the Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens. Emmanuel College is 3.5km away, while The Southport School and St Hilda's School are both within 8.5km.
Explore the upside potential of this lakefront blank canvas – contact Marco De Vincentiis 0433 112 260.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Enquire about this property
11 The Dress Circle Benowa
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Golf Course Estate
- Council Rates - $4136.30 per year
- Water Rates - $972.36 per year
- Strata Rates - $2820.11 per year