11 Vanes Street
2,371m2* DA Approved Development Site
Mark Stafford from Kollosche Commercial, is proud to present to the market 11 Vanes Street, Coomera, QLD 4209 ("The Site"), for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday the 26th of July at 2pm.
The Site is situated in Coomera, an established suburb bordering emerging communities in the Northern Corridor of the Gold Coast, which is recognised as one of the fasted growing regions in Australia. Adjacent to Edge Early Learning, proposed shopping village, and in close proximity to an array of shopping and educational facilities, there is scope for a variety of end uses, only limited by your planning and council approvals.
Conveniently positioned just off Kerkin Road (S) & Yawalpah Road, The Site is well connected via arterials to Coomera, Pimpama, Pacific Motorway, public transport; and once completed, the Coomera Connector.
The Site's key attributes;
- 2,371m2* vacant land
- Underlying Emerging Community zone code
- Development Approval in place for 1,084m2 Indoor Play Centre
- Adjacent to Child Care and future Retail/Commercial Hub
- Surrounding emerging residential area, with significant plans for growth
- Close proximity to public transport (Train/Bus) and the M1
The Site has a current Development Approval for;
- GCCC Approval Number OTH/2019/47
- Community Centre – Indoor Play Centre
- 575m2* Play Area,
- 1,084m2* of GLA
- Supported by 29 Car Spaces
The Site is strategically positioned amongst both new and established residential and commercial/business precincts, including (and not limited too);
- Sanctuary Cove & Hope Island Residential Estates
- Coomera Commercial and Industrial Business Precinct
- Gold Coast City Marina
- Several Educational Establishments (including St. Joseph's College, Pimpama - State College's and several early learning centres)
- 1 Naves Drive – Adjacent to The Site – Future Retail/Commercial Precinct with 20+ tenancies proposed
Due to the rapid growth in Coomera and immediately surrounding suburbs, the Gold Coast City Council, State and Federal Governments are investing substantially into infrastructure to accommodate the rapidly expanding suburb, some key projects include;
- Coomera Connector (commenced, completion: 2026 - $2.16b)
- Pimpama Train Station (commenced, completion: 2024 - $40m)
- M1 Exit 49 Upgrade (commenced, completion: 2024 - $110m)
- Coomera Hospital (completion due: 2028)
- Coomera Sport Park
For further information, including access to the Data Room, please contact Mark Stafford from Kollosche Commercial.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
11 Vanes Street Coomera
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools