11 William Street
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold By Jamie Harrison & Eoghan Murphy at Auction
Wed 1 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Palm Springs Inspired Beach House, 100m From the Beach. Location, lifestyle and easy living – it's all waiting for you just 100m from the sand and sea with this Mermaid Beach beauty. Modernised, well maintained and spanning a convenient single level, a soaring raked ceiling enhances the sense of light and space, with an open plan kitchen, living and dining zone acting as a central hub of the home. A separate media room gives you extra space when desired, while the dining zone enjoys a seamless flow onto the alfresco terrace via bifold doors. Relax or entertain here on the deck, with a pool, easy-care lawn and established gardens making this a scenic setting.
Space is at a premium with four bedrooms, including the soothing, sunny master bedroom. Rejuvenate here with views of the gardens, your own private deck, ensuite and walk-in robe. Three more bedrooms feature built-in robes, plantation shutters and ceiling fans, serviced by a main bathroom with full-height tiling, combined bath/shower and timber vanity.
- Modernised and well maintained single level beach house, 100m from Mermaid Beach;
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining zone beneath a 3.1m to 3.5m raked ceiling;
- Galley style kitchen with gas cooking, stone island bench, Ilve appliances and wine fridge;
- Living room with an eco-smart fireplace plus separate media room when you need extra space to relax;
- Dining zone enjoys a seamless flow to the pool and alfresco terrace via bifold doors;
- Light, bright master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe, ensuite with dual shower and private deck overlooking the backyard;
- Three more sunny bedrooms with built-in robes, plantation shutters and ceiling fans;
- Main bathroom with full-height tiling, combined bath/shower and timber vanity;
- Whitewashed timber deck, pool with water feature, easy-care lawn and established gardens;
- Study nook off main bedroom, laundry with extra toilet plus secure double carport.
A prestigious position, close to iconic Hedges Avenue and patrolled beaches, what really makes it stand out is the sense of community. Live amongst friendly neighbours while also benefiting from being from a short stroll from popular cafes, restaurants, amenities and shops. Grab your bike and cycle to Broadbeach or Burleigh, with local schools, Pacific Fair and The Star also in easy reach.
It's all been done for you here - just bring yourselves, your surfboards and your love of a friendly coastal neighbourhood. Arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $5680.44 per year