11a Parakeet Place
Sold By Karin Heller & Kim Jones
Stylish Design with Extensive Mountain Vistas. Catch the northern sun with this impressive, elevated family home finished to perfection with sweeping mountain views of Mt Chincogan. Conveniently located and just minutes from the vibrant Mullumbimby town centre, this striking new build is both elegant in style and stunning in design.
The home features a separate self-contained living space with its own private access, utilising the potential for additional income avenues, guest accommodation or a teen retreat.
Light and airy, this elevated home capitalises on the hinterland breezes with a mixture of louvres, extra-wide sliding doors, and plantation shutters.
The entire home offers the latest fixtures and finishes with floor-to-ceiling luxury tiling, ceiling fans, brush box timber flooring, air conditioning, spacious bathrooms, contemporary Chef's kitchen with butler's pantry, expansive hardwood decking and a relaxing five-seater hot tub spa on the private master suite deck.
Backing onto a nature reserve, you'll enjoy waking up to birds in the morning, and by afternoon you can enjoy the breathtaking sunsets on the deck with a glass of wine as you settle into nightfall.
- Three spacious bedrooms upstairs, all with built-ins, ceiling fans, plus a separate home office.
- Soaring ceilings in lounge room with full width glass sliders that open out to the Mt Chincogan greenscape.
- Luxury kitchen with Siemens pyrolytic oven and separate steam oven, induction stovetop, Titan Quartz Bianco benchtops, mountain-inspired feature pendant light, and butler's kitchen with plenty of storage and service sink
- Relax in the huge LED lit hot tub with a glass of champagne and a framed view out to Mt Chingcogan
- Downstairs separate self-contained studio space with private access, ensuite and living area or potential additional income avenues, guest accommodation or a teen retreat.
- 7.8kw solar power and solar hot water.
- Low maintenance gardens with irrigation and two outdoor showers
- Double lockup security garage with additional separate secure lockup garage which can double as a workshop shed, teenage retreat, games room, or multiple vehicle storage. The concrete driveway also has extra space for motorhome or trailer options.
It is only a short drive to the Mullumbimby town centre for an array of shopping and restaurant options or the Mullumbimby show grounds for the popular weekend farmers markets.
Minutes to playgrounds, community reserves, sporting fields, the Shearwater Steiner School, and public schools, this exclusive pocket of Mullumbimby is an easy drive to Brunswick Heads for its pristine beaches and the world-renowned Byron Bay.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
11a Parakeet Place Mullumbimby
- Council Rates - $2924 per year
- Water Rates - $840 per year