1&2/115 Bundall Road
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold By Claire Dai & Gloria Wang at Auction
Thu 28 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Blue-Chip Location with Robust Potential. Looking to secure your next development project, an investment or to landbank? Or, are you a commercial operation searching for a site with great street exposure and ample traffic? This is the prime property opportunity you've been waiting for. Currently configured as 2 x 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom single level villas – separated in the middle by a lawn area – explore your options to enhance your investment portfolio and rent these out or knockdown and rebuild a property to suit your needs. The location also lends itself well to a commercial opportunity, given its blue-chip Bundall location and proximity to local businesses.
Perched in a supremely convenient location, it's under 4km to the heart of Surfers Paradise shops, bars, cafes, beaches and entertainment, and just over 1km to the Gold Coast Turf Club. Get your fix of culture or home grown produce on Sundays at HOTA, just a 500m walk from here, with the glorious Evandale Parklands a further 250m walk away.
This robust investment or development opportunity provides a steady holding income and endless potential. Arrange your inspection today.
- Potential to redevelop, or use as an investment, landbank or commercial property;
- Great street exposure and ample passing traffic for commercial operations;
- Blue-chip Bundall location and great proximity to local businesses;
- 243m2 floorplan across the 2 x 3 bed, 1 bath villas, on a 619m2 block;
- 2 x 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom single level villas – separated in the middle by a lawn area;
- Under 4km to Surfers Paradise shops, bars, cafes, beaches and entertainment;
- 500m walk to HOTA Gallery and 750m walk to the glorious Evandale Parklands;
- Just over 1km to the Gold Coast Turf Club.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $4210 per year