12 Blair Athol Crescent
Enticing Opportunity in a Sought-After Location
Situated in a peaceful and prestigious Sorrento street and mere moments from Main River, this updated and well maintained canal-front home will certainly impress. Conveniently set out over a single level and perched on a generous 830m2 block, both the kitchen and family bathroom have been modernised, with new flooring throughout. And while there's still some scope to put your own mark on this impeccably presented property, it's perfectly comfortable as is with a light-filled living room set beneath a soaring ceiling, spacious four bedrooms and a study nook on offer as well. A wide waterfrontage complements this, along with an alfresco area with new fly-over roof and leafy gardens.
· Updated and impeccably presented 4 bedroom home in a prestigious and peaceful street;
· 830m2 block with 14.2m of wide waterfrontage and mere moments from Main River;
· Light-filled living room set beneath a soaring ceiling and opens onto a leafy garden;
· Updated kitchen and adjacent dining area which links with the waterfront alfresco area;
· Master suite with a modern ensuite, walk-in robe, air-conditioning and water views;
· Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans and one with air-conditioning;
· On-trend family bathroom with freestanding bath, dual basins and full-height tiling;
· Study nook, double garage, new flooring and an alfresco area with new fly-over roof;
· Enticing investment potential or add your own touches and take it to the next level.
Tucked away in a tranquil street and close to shops, beaches, elite schools, local cafes and public transport, you'll be spoilt for choice with this property. Explore its enticing investment potential or add your own touches and take it to the next level. Arrange your inspection today.
Enquire about this property
12 Blair Athol Crescent Sorrento
- Council Rates - $3790.44 per year