12 Duke Court
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Tue 2 May
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Private Treaty
Marketing Campaign: Print, Digital & Social Media
OFI Attendees: 16
Days on Market: 4
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or Jonathon Patton 0421 721 442.
Sold after the first open home and being on the market for 4 days.
Enjoy a true hinterland retreat in this newly-renovated, turn-key family home offering spectacular skyline views in one of Tallai's most sought-after streets.
Occupying an elevated 4,523m2 parcel that backs onto leafy Tallai Road Reserve, the double-storey residence is perfectly positioned with a north-east aspect to capture views from almost every room.
A vaulted ceiling with wood beams across the open kitchen, dining and lounge deliver a sense of space, while sliders provide seamless transition to a wraparound verandah and alfresco area overlooking the saltwater pool.
Watch hot air balloons float north from Burleigh to Surfers Paradise as the sun rises, or of an evening entertain family and friends before a backdrop of city lights.
The property has four bedrooms, including a master suite complemented by a luxurious ensuite, where a built-in spa bath is an invitation to relax while taking in hinterland to coastline views.
Children and pets will appreciate a fully-fenced yard with flat grass for outdoor games, while proximity to local amenities make the property an ultimate family getaway.
- Elevated 4,523m2 parcel with family home in hinterland location
- Fully renovated double-storey residence in quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to Tallai Road Reserve
- North-east facing, hinterland and coastline views spanning Burleigh to Surfers Paradise
- Wraparound verandah to paved entertaining area
- 9m x 5m saltwater pool, captures all-day sun; adjoining sun deck
- Fully-fenced grassed area for kids and pets
- Open kitchen, living and dining, with vaulted ceiling and sliders to verandah
- Modern kitchen has island, breakfast bar, stone benchtops; Bosch appliances, including oven, four-burner induction cooktop, dishwasher; WaterMark tapware; Häfele sink
- Master bedroom, with walk-in robe, fully-tiled ensuite with stone-top vanity, toilet, shower over built-in spa bath, feature window offering coast and hinterland views
- Further three bedrooms, two on level one and one on the ground floor
- Main bathroom on ground level with private toilet, double vanity with stone benchtop, shower with rain and hand-held showerheads, built-in bath, barn-style doors
- Laundry with storage, external ramp access; pet door
- Double lock-up garage
- Low-maintenance gardens
- Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- 6kw Sunny Boy Solar system
Located in the scenic hinterland, family-friendly Tallai is popular with locals for its tranquil and picturesque setting. Residents have access to local conveniences, including the Tallai General Store, which is 3.1km away. A greater selection of shops and eateries can be found at Mudgeeraba, which is a 5km drive, while wider eating and shopping options at Robina Town Centre is 6.5km away. The patrolled sand and surf of Broadbeach, where you will also find popular bars and restaurants, is within 14km. The nearby M1 is in proximity for travel north to Brisbane or south to Gold Coast Airport. Mudgeeraba State School, Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School are within a 7km radius.
Make this private, modern, hinterland retreat yours – contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 and Jonathon Patton on 0421 721 442
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $2858.66 per year
- Water Rates - $488.00 per year