12 Freyburg Street
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Exquisite Showcase of Luxury and Style
Look forward to a lifestyle of luxury and leisure with this brand new Bayden Goddard, BGD Architects masterpiece in Sorrento's exclusive Riviera enclave. North-facing and nestled on a 684m2 waterfront block that's mere metres from Main River, this 670m2 residence is an exquisite showcase of style. All-concrete construction, including a suspended slab, it's enriched with oak joinery, soaring ceiling heights and no-expense-spared finishes that ensure it stands out from the crowd. A gourmet kitchen with integrated Liebherr fridges and acclaimed Gaggenau appliances makes entertaining effortless, as does the alfresco area with built-in BBQ and skyline views. Host guests here in the sunken lounge area by the infinity-edge pool and afterwards relax in the grand lounge room. Crowned by a dramatic 6.1m void, a Vancouver stone-clad gas fireplace stretches to the ceiling, while full-height windows invite in abundant sunshine and frame water and courtyard views.
Oak stairs lead to the second level with an additional living area with a bar and balcony, as well as four of the five bedrooms. Access the master suite via a cleverly concealed door in striking timber screening, where you'll find a bespoke bedhead, spacious walk-in robe, sophisticated ensuite and a balcony that boasts an outlook across the water to the lights of the city skyline. Three more upper-level bedrooms are equipped with modern ensuites and walk-in robes, with bedroom five downstairs adjacent to a sleek bathroom. Two offices also await, each with premium custom joinery and one with private entry.
- Brand new Bayden Goddard masterpiece, north-facing and nestled in the exclusive Riviera enclave;
- 670m2 residence on a 684m2 waterfront block with 15.8m waterfront and just off Main River;
- All-concrete construction, including suspended slab with exquisite oak joinery, soaring ceiling heights and no-expense-spared finishes;
- Gourmet kitchen with integrated Liebherr wine fridge and oversized fridge/freezer, stone benches, dual Gaggenau ovens, integrated dishwasher;
- Butler's pantry with Liebherr drinks fridge, integrated dishwasher;
- Lounge crowned by a dramatic 6.1m void, with Vancouver stone gas fireplace and floor to ceiling windows to frame water and courtyard views;
- 2nd living area upstairs with bar, balcony, custom cabinetry and oak flooring;
- Master suite accessed by a cleverly concealed door in striking timber screening, with bespoke bedhead, spacious walk-in robe, sophisticated ensuite and a balcony overlooking the skyline and water;
- Three more upper-level bedrooms with modern ensuites and walk-in robes;
- Bed 5 is downstairs, with a built-in robe, a courtyard with private entry and adjacent to a sleek bathroom;
- Two offices, both fitted with premium custom joinery and one with private access;
- Alfresco area with built-in BBQ, sunken lounge, infinity-edge mosaic-tiled pool and skyline views;
- Large boat shed with winch, pontoon, 23kW solar, electric blinds, triple garage with storage;
- Temp-controlled walk-in wine cellar, security cameras, ducted air-conditioning, CBUS lighting.
Situated in a highly sought after estate and surrounded by prestigious homes, this is a desirable address that's always in demand. Take advantage of being a short stroll from local shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as being within 8km from TSS and St. Hilda's. The delights of Surfers Paradise and its world-famous beaches are just over 5km (approx.) away, with vibrant Broadbeach 7km (approx.) from your front door. Reward yourself with this residence of distinction – arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
12 Freyburg Street Sorrento
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $3821.14 per year