12 Nootka Court
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Corey Bedford and Marco De Vincentiis
Wed 25 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Private Treaty
Marketing Campaign: Print, Social and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 46
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Corey Bedford 0432 282 502or Marco De Vincentiis 0433 112 260.
Sprawling Point Position Sanctuary Capturing Wide Water Vistas
Distinguished and deceptively large, this family sanctuary presents an exceptional blend of sophistication, space and comfort. Nestled upon a 908m2 point position block and capturing wide water views that wraps around the point to a sandy beach to enjoy all year round, it radiates heart and soul across two expansive levels.
Meticulously maintained and cherished by just two owners since 1983, the double-storey floorplan features formal and informal lounge and dining areas and a customised modern kitchen. Linking with the oversized entertaining lounge, this gathering spot will be a firm favourite for family and guests. Bathed in natural light, full-height glass frames panoramic water views like living art, with bifolds offering a seamless connection to the outdoors. Here, watch children play beneath the towering Jacaranda and Poinciana trees, host gatherings on the Merbau deck or relax beneath the poolside pavilion. Boaties are catered for too, with 32.4m water frontage, a pontoon and Main River beckoning in a mere 200 metres.
Elegance is also etched into the six bedrooms and four bathrooms. Upstairs, indulge in the ultimate master suite retreat, enjoying quiet contemplation on the cosy window seat, taking advantage of the kitchenette amenities or soaking up spectacular sunsets with uninterrupted hinterland views. With private access appointed to the upper level, this provides potential for dual living.
- Distinguished and deceptively supersized family sanctuary, capturing wide water views.
- 908m2 point position block trimmed by an impressive 32.4 metre water frontage
- Meticulously maintained and much loved family home, with just two owners since 1983
- Radiating heart and soul across two spacious levels
- Modern kitchen with custom cabinetry, stone benchtops, Ilve gas and electric oven with teppanyaki plate, Ilve commercial rangehood and Miele dishwasher
- Formal lounge and dining with cosy electric fireplace
- Informal dining area with skylight
- Expansive entertaining lounge with Italian tiles, wrapped in full-height windows and doors to perfectly frame panoramic water views
- Upstairs master suite retreat includes a light-filled living area with kitchenette, antique brass chandeliers and delightful window seat, plus a bedroom with stunning water views, walk-in robe, and marble-clad spa ensuite
- Two additional spacious bedrooms and a traditional style bathroom in a separate upstairs wing
- Potential for dual living with private access to the second level
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and two bathrooms with full-height marble tiling downstairs (one is an ensuite)
- Waterfront merbau timber deck with retractable and weather sensor awning
- Protected pool with tropical gardens plus poolside pavilion overlooking the water
- Upstairs balcony with dual access points from the master retreat
- Sandy beach with pontoon and just 200 metres to Main River
- Waterside lawns shaded by towering Jacaranda and Poinciana trees
- Double garage plus off-street parking
- Laundry with ample storage
- 8KW solar power system
- Ceiling fans throughout the home, ducted air-conditioning upstairs and two split system air-conditioning units downstairs
- Bifold doors open to waterfront deck and feature a retractable fly-screen
- Back to base security system and video intercom
- Intricate interior details including decorative cornices, high-set skirting, cedar trimmed windows, VJ half-panelling to walls, solid doors and premium Korlok Karndean flooring
Nestled at the end of a charming cul-de-sac, take advantage of being close to major shopping centres, quality primary and secondary schools, sporting facilities and championship golf courses. If you fancy a flutter, show or high-quality cuisine, Star Casino is just over 4km from your front door, with Pacific Fair and Broadbeach restaurants, boutiques and beaches under 5km away.
To arrange an inspection contact Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260 or Corey Bedford on 0432 282 502 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $3762.70 per year
- Water Rates - $2577.56 per year