12 Sailaway Street
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold By Eddie Wardale
Wed 7 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
North-to-Water Space and Style with Superb Skyline Views. Reward yourself with a statement of stunning single level living set against the backdrop of wide water and dazzling Broadbeach views. Nestled with a prime north-to-water aspect and opposite parklands, this entertainer spoils you with space, style and sunny interiors that embody a welcoming ambience. Enjoy the sprawling open plan living and dining zone with its light and bright appeal as well as a gourmet kitchen with blackwood benchtops and Smeg double gas oven to make cooking a breeze. Large sliding doors enhance the sense of integrated living, with a covered alfresco area the perfect place to host guests or watch kids in the pool or spa. Boaties are in luck too with 20.1m waterfrontage, boat ramp, jetty and ocean access.
A functional floorplan gives parents peace and privacy with a secluded master suite set away from the other bedrooms. Along with a walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with a dedicated wet area with sunken bath, it boasts a retreat trimmed with full-height glass to maximise the water views and opens onto the north-facing waterside terrace. Two more generous bedrooms with built-in robes await, along with a contemporary family bathroom with double vanity and freestanding bath plus a multi-purpose/4th bedroom with cupboard, separate access, bathroom and laundry.
- Modern, north-facing single level 4 bed, 3 bath waterfront home with stunning skyline views;
- 820m2 block opposite parklands, with 20.2m waterfrontage, boat ramp, jetty and ocean access;
- Light, bright and inviting interiors, including a large open plan living area with sliders to the alfresco zone;
- Gourmet kitchen with Smeg double gas oven, blackwood benchtops and adjoining the dining zone
- Secluded master suite with walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with dedicated wet area with sunken bath;
- Master suite sanctuary also boasts a parent's retreat with full height glass and opens onto the north-facing waterside terrace;
- Two more generous bedrooms with built-in robes plus multi-purpose/4th bedroom with cupboard, separate access, bathroom and laundry;
- Main bathroom with full-height tiles with double vanity and freestanding bath;
- Entertaining area with spectacular wide water views, pool and spa;
- Solar panels, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, low maintenance garden and security alarm;
- Double lock-up garage plus double gates for additional vehicles, trailer and campervan.
Tucked away in a tranquil street, there's ample opportunity to leave the car at home and still enjoy all that is on offer in these glorious surrounds. A nearby footbridge will take you to Pacific Fair, with vibrant Broadbeach and all its cafes, shops, bars, restaurants and golden beaches close by. You're also only moments from Merrimac State High School, local parks and amenities at the Q Centre, while Main River awaits moments away. What's more, with the exciting new Sunland dining and shopping precinct within walking distance, you'll soon be spoilt for choice where to dine out. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning