120 Amalfi Drive
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Mon 6 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Premier Location on Main River with Skyline Views.
A rare opportunity to acquire a premier location on sought-after Isle of Capri. Overlooking wide main river at the quiet cul de sac end of Amalfi Drive, this family home has every desirable feature, plus the potential to further update to a new contemporary showpiece. The tropical lined path from the gatehouse passes between the garage and a free-standing guest house, which would make an ideal granny flat, teenage retreat, gym or an impressive home office. Comprising two spacious tiled rooms linked by an ensuite.
The main house is light, bright and inviting, with the foyer, formal lounge and kitchen elevated over casual waterside family areas. The kitchen features a gas cooktop and work surfaces of Blue Pearl granite, while the family and dining areas overlook the fully tiled pool and spa set in a sandstone terrace above the river. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms with private ensuites, the master suite with glorious river, city and mountain views from picture windows and the private balcony. Adjoining is a luxurious dressing room sure to impress.
Amalfi Drive is one of the most sought-after streets in Isle of Capri where residents are drawn to Capri on Via Roma shopping village, which includes Harris Farm Markets. Tucked behind the coastline for peace and privacy, Gold Coast beaches are a short five-minute drive away.
- Solid concrete suspended slab construction, high wall privacy, 642m2 block
- City skyline views from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach
- Miele kitchen appliances and granite benchtops
- Calcutta marble fireplace (echo bioethanol) with hardwood floors in lounge
- Ground floor powder room, large laundry, under-stair storeroom
- Three large bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes & private ensuites
- Huge master bedroom with marble ensuite with spa, separate dressing room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, vacumaid, security system
- Air-conditioned guest house or home office with own bathroom
- Tiled saltwater pool & spa with glass fencing for unrestricted river views
Isle of Capri is an upmarket central suburb offering easy access to the best the Gold Coast has to offer. Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach are close by for dining and entertainment, while a five-minute drive lands you on the coast for a choice of patrolled surf beaches. Leading private schools including The Southport School and St Hilda's School are a short drive away.
Appreciate the full potential by inspecting with Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.