121 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard
Benowa Waters 4217
Sold Prior to Auction by Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Wed 18 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Grand Trophy Home on Main River.
Grand architecture and lavish finishes dazzle inside this palatial Main River mansion overlooking wide water on one of the city's most sought after streets.
Offered to the market for the first time in over a decade, this opulent trophy residence sits on 977m2 boasting 24m/78.7ft frontage to Main River.
Grand columns, marble accents and beautiful arches make a statement on entry, while soaring ceilings featuring detailed hand painted frescoes are reminiscent of Italy's Sistine Chapel.
A supersized chandelier highlights formal dining while marble pillars line the path to formal living where full height glass frames a Main River vista. Cook with gas in a well-equipped kitchen with concealed pantry, and share informal meals in a second dining and living.
Four spacious bedrooms provide sanctuary for rest and relaxation, including a grand master suite where sunsets can be savoured over the river.
Covered entertaining overlooks a glistening pool, where leisure and recreation options include a steam room and theatre room, ideal for a family movie marathon.
- Grand residence on 977m2 with 24m of wide Main River frontage
- A lavishly appointed house features four bedrooms, multiple formal and informal living and dining zones, and a triple car garage all on one level
- A lower level features recreation facilities including a pool, steam room, theatre as well as a kitchen, bathroom with shower and carpeted living area
- Covered outdoor area overlooks the pool and river
- Formal living and dining features a crystal chandelier, bespoke wall lighting, and a soaring ceiling with recessed fresco
- Informal living and dining looks to water with balcony access, ceiling fan, and curtains
- Kitchen offers bench seating, a Miele oven, microwave, 5-burner gas cooktop, walk-through pantry, double sink with pull out tap, built-in storage cabinet, and island bench with storage
- Waterfront master bedroom has sliding door access to outdoors, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, curtains, and carpet
- Master ensuite has a spa bath, double vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles, toilet and bidet, and wet room with double shower heads plus a rain shower
- Three additional bedrooms have ceiling fans, curtains, and ensuites; two of those bedrooms have walk-in robes; one with built-in robes
- Office has storage, carpet, curtains, and built-in study nook with a desk
- Laundry has sliding door access to exterior clothesline, storage, and a wall-mounted ironing board
- Triple car garage
Perfectly positioned in Benowa and fronting Main River, this holding delivers first-class luxury in a central locale. Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach are 15 minutes away for patrolled surf beaches, shopping, dining and conveniences. Families will have their pick of nearby elite Gold Coast schools and sporting facilities, and the acclaimed RACV Royal Pines Resort is only 10 minutes away with a premier golf course, restaurants, gym, and day spa.
To appreciate the beauty of this rare residence, inspect with Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.