124 Melaleuca Drive
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by James Roberts and Troy Dowker
Fri 2 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Setting a new benchmark for modern coastal design in much-loved Palm Beach, recently completed 'Mela House' offers a life of laidback luxury centred around the water.
The contemporary abode rises from a 782m2 parcel, which holds 19.9m of frontage near the end of a quiet inlet enviably set within a short paddle of popular Tallebudgera Creek.
Winding their way down from a thriving rooftop garden, trailing plants add a pop of green to a refined facade dressed in white render and timber-look batten screening. Inside, soft curves and arches combine with timber tones and natural stone to create a relaxed ambience.
Skylights unite with cavity windows and sliders to draw natural light into the kitchen and living area, where a waterfall Dolomite island and wood-burning fireplace are crowned by a pitched 6.5m ceiling. A custom American oak dining table elevates the appeal of a cosy meals nook.
The practical floor plan also encompasses a built-in bar, light-filled study and three spacious bedrooms. A deluxe ensuite is the hero of the oversized master, featuring both a curved internal shower with floor-to-ceiling jade green tiling and a private, oasis-like outdoor shower.
A heated mineral swimming pool is perched by the water's edge along with a covered entertaining deck and one of the home's several flat lawns. Easy access to the water encourages residents to make the most of the property's idyllic coastal setting.
- 'Mela House' is a recently completed modern coastal home
- 782m2 block with 19.9m water frontage just off Tallebudgera Creek
- Entertaining deck with Blackbutt timber
- Fully-tiled heated pool with freshwater mineral system; outdoor shower
- Tropical ground and rooftop gardens with irrigation and lighting; flat front and rear lawns
- Engineered oak floors, New Zealand wool loop-pile carpets, archways, flush fit skirting boards, square-set cornices, and skylights throughout
- Open living, dining and kitchen zone with integrated wood-burning fireplace plus cavity windows and sliding doors
- Kitchen features 4.5m waterfall island with seating; Gaggenau appliances including pyrolytic oven, steam oven, vacuum seal drawer, induction cooktop; custom Qasair integrated rangehood with industrial twin fan; Miele integrated dishwasher; Liebherr integrated fridge, freezer and dual-zone wine fridge; Franke sink; Zip HydroTap with boiling, still and sparkling water; integrated coffee nook
- Meals nook with custom American oak integrated dining table with built-in custom upholstery seating
- Designer Venetian plaster walls and bench seating
- Dolomite stone benchtops, Astra Walker tapware and custom timber-look cabinetry throughout kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite with free-standing bath, his and her basins, curved internal shower; additional private outdoor shower
- Two further bedrooms with built-in robes; one with ensuite
- Study with built-in desk and outdoor access
- Coloured porcelain tiles and curved showers throughout bathrooms
- Large laundry with storage and access to external drying court
- Double garage with storage plus gated parking for two additional cars; two garden sheds
- Honed concrete floors on entry paths and around pool
- Zoned ducted air conditioning and heating with mobile control
- 13kW Slimline solar system
- Keyless entry to front door and vehicle and pedestrian gates
- Integrated cameras, security and lighting system
- Integrated Sonos sound system; designer LED lighting throughout
- Electric block-out rollers and linen sheers
Palm Beach is a tightly-held southern beaches suburb favoured for its proximity to beaches and amenities. The family-friendly address lies directly across the road from Mallawa Sports Complex, which hosts netball and cricket facilities as well as a playground and off-leash dog park. Tallebudgera Beach is only 2km away, while other much-loved natural attractions including Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Hill, Burleigh Beach and Currumbin Alley are also in proximity. Boutique shopping, eclectic dining and vibrant nightlife options await in the nearby lifestyle precincts of Burleigh and Palm Beach. The property sits close to the Gold Coast Highway, opening up easy travel north or south.
Secure this near-new waterfront residence in a sought-after southern beaches locale – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087 and James Roberts 0432 839 485.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $4316.70 per year
- Water Rates - $1046.36 per year