125 Camberwell Circuit
Sold By Brad Coyne & Cooper Markovitch at Auction
Fri 8 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
125 Camberwell Circuit, Robina sold under the hammer on Friday 8th July 2022 We received 127 enquiries and had 92 groups through the property. We conducted a 3 week Auction campaign, with 7 registered bidders on the day. The property sold to a local family.
Bespoke Chalet-Style Sanctuary.
Rich in character and high on style, this unique architectural residence provides a spacious sanctuary in a central family-friendly locale.
In a design reminiscent of a Swiss chalet, a pitched roofline achieves a dramatic 6.3m high pine vaulted ceiling through the centre of a split-level home, while inviting interiors exude an Indonesian villa vibe. A north-east aspect, extensive glazing and skylights pour natural light into generous main living where a Whitehaven sandstone fireplace is a stunning focal point.
An extensive renovation pays homage to the home's rustic character with freshly rendered white walls juxtaposed with the rich textures of exposed red brick and rare Queensland silky oak joinery. An authentic French country kitchen features a stunning Calacatta Tuscany Lithostone island bench, crisp white cabinetry and high end appliances.
A servery window connects the kitchen to the outdoors, while the choice of pool or a spa, and a custom granite outdoor kitchen with BeefEater BBQ will make this home a magnet for social gatherings come spring.
Polished concrete flooring, high end finishes and a freestanding bath feature in the master bedroom while a double Carrara marble vanity, beautiful brass tapware, and terrazzo tiles complete an elegant ensuite.
- Quality construction, double brick split-level residence on a suspended slab
- Recent and extensive renovation enhances the home's original character
- Preferred north-east aspect lends natural light to main living areas
- Soaring 6.3m pine vaulted ceilings with skylight run the full length of the house
- Rare Queensland silky-oak joinery features on windows and doors, and imported bespoke pendants add ambience throughout
- Tropical covered alfresco entertaining area features a fan, skylight and outdoor blinds
- Custom granite outdoor kitchen with brand-new five-burner BeefEater BBQ
- Swimming pool with glass fencing as well as a separate spa
- Sliding doors from bedrooms and living areas allow for seamless indoor-outdoor flow
- Authentic French country kitchen features a 2.7m x 1.3m island bench dressed in 60mm Calacatta Tuscany Lithostone, Neff oven, Smeg four-burner induction cooktop, Zip HydroTap, walk-in pantry, white cabinetry with VJ panelling and split-system air-conditioning
- Bi-fold servery bi-fold window connects the kitchen to outdoors
- Main living and dining features vaulted ceiling, original porcelain tiles, authentic French riddling wine rack and Whitehaven sandstone fireplace
- Family room has wool carpet and split system air-conditioning
- Master bedroom boasts polished concrete floors, a freestanding bath with timber tiles, built-in robe and split system air-conditioning
- Elegant master ensuite has a double Carrara marble vanity, brass tapware, backlit mirrors and terrazzo tiles
- Two bedrooms enjoy a water outlook, vaulted ceilings with VJ panelling, wool carpet, roller blinds with sheer curtains, split system air-conditioning and generous built-in robes
- Fourth bedroom doubles as an office with balcony, built-in robe, vaulted ceilings with large windows, and connects to the master bedroom through a 2.9m curved oak door
- Main bathroom features shower with brushed brass fittings, ultra white quantum quartz double vanity, subway and herringbone-pattern tiles, porcelain floor tiles, plantation shutters, backlit mirror and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with built-in cabinetry, Franke sink, brass tapware and 40mm Calacatta Tuscany Lithostone benchtop and splashback, plus a separate spacious linen closet
- Original porcelain tiles offer functional flooring in living and dining areas
- Massive double garage with extra height and additional off-street parking
- Secure security system with six cameras and 350L hot water tank
Conveniently located within minutes of Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre, Robina Train Station and Cbus Super Stadium. The beach is 10 minutes away along with a choice of four golf courses and several parks within walking distance. This property sits within the catchment for Robina State School and Varsity College, with a choice of private schools close by.
Be among the first to inspect this unique character home – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866 or Cooper Markovitch 0434 498 243.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2739.92 per year