126 Edinburgh Road
East-Facing Waterfront Blocks in Benowa - Build your Dream Luxury home in this sought after location
Fri 6 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
If you dream of building a luxury Gold Coast home, or two, on prime waterfront land, your dream is about to become a reality. Two vacant land parcels, adjacent to one another and located on one of Benowa's most desirable streets, have just become available to purchase. The increasingly rare double blocks slope gently towards the water. The east facing aspect hinting at languid mornings spent watching glorious sunrises from your balcony, deck or patio.
Together, both blocks of prime real estate boast 2,003m² of land with a substantial 44 metres of waterfrontage. However, if you'd prefer to purchase just one block, they measure 997m2 and 1,006m2 respectively, each with a generous 22.1 metres opening onto the stunningly serene Nerang River.
- Unique opportunity to buy two east-facing waterfront blocks – either together or separately;
- Located on the highly sought after Edinburgh Road;
- Limited double blocks available in this area for you to build your dream home;
- Combined, both blocks offer 2,003m2 of prime land with a huge 44 metres of absolute waterfrontage;
- 126 Edinburgh Road: 997m2, with 22.1m waterfrontage, 22.1m street frontage, 45.3m northern boundary, and 45.6mm southern boundary;
- 128 Edinburgh Road: 1,006m2, with 22.1m waterfrontage, 22.1m street frontage, 45.6m northern boundary, and 46.1m southern boundary;
- Within easy drive of Royal Pines Resort Golf Course, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Surrounded by high-quality residences, these vacant land parcels present a rare opportunity to build a truly luxurious, palatial home. Within easy drives are the world class Royal Pines Resort Golf Course as well as a number of other popular golf courses. The Gold Coast Turf Club, Southport Racecourse and the Regional Botanic Gardens are all just a quick car or boat ride away. An assortment of celebrated restaurants, bars, boutiques and cafes beckon and your new lifestyle will be the envy of all. With the Gold Coast airport less than 40 minutes' drive, commuting will be a breeze. A number of wonderful schools are also close by. For more information on this rare property opportunity, contact Claire Dai on 0432 318 746 or Gloria Wang on 0426 241 900 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Water Front
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $3290 per year