127 Campbell Street
Sold by Eddie Wardale and Liam Connors
Fri 10 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Idyllic Island-Style Waterfront Sanctuary with Skyline Views
Method of sale: Sold Prior to Auction
Marketing campaign: Print, Digital and Local
OFI Attendees: 18
Number of Written Offers: 2
Days on Market: 14
Dreaming of an idyllic island-style life? Infused with Mediterranean-inspired ambience, this single-level waterfront sanctuary promises to be the perfect escape. East-facing on a 751m² block, and set against skyline views, it's an enchanting oasis that embraces contemporary, yet carefree charm.
An arbored walkway sets the scene for the tranquillity waiting behind soaring, solid timber front doors. Opening to reveal renovated and light-filled interiors, it boasts a modern kitchen with premium appliances and relaxed, yet elegant living and dining zones. A large-scale picture window frames pool, water, and skyline views in one section of this open-concept social hub, with a second sunny lounge area seamlessly flowing outdoors. Four bedrooms and two fresh and bright bathrooms feature the same easy charm, including the spacious master suite appointed with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
The island charisma and serenity follow you onto the covered alfresco area, where an arched built-in BBQ area, curved custom concrete bench seating and a solar-heated wraparound pool awaits. Triple water features create a soothing soundtrack to entertain by, with the large sun deck an ideal place to unplug from daily life. Boaties can also benefit from a brand new 8m pontoon, 18m water frontage and the proximity to Main River.
- Single level waterfront sanctuary infused with an idyllic Mediterranean island-style ambience
- Renovated, light-filled interiors that blend relaxed style with enchanting elegance
- East-facing on a 751m2 block with 18m water frontage and superb skyline views
- Stylish entertainer's kitchen with premium appliances
- Living zone enhanced with a large-scale picture window framing pool, water and skyline views
- Dining zone adjoins a second sunny living area which opens to the outdoors
- Master suite features French doors, plantation shutters, a walk-in robe with double barn doors and a deluxe ensuite with dual vanity, freestanding bath and rain shower
- Three remaining bedrooms with built-in robes, one with private access
- Light and bright main bathroom enriched with full-height tiling
- Expansive, covered alfresco entertaining area with arched built-in BBQ amenities
- Wraparound pool with triple water feature and solar heating
- Decking trims the oversized pool and includes a curved, custom concrete seating area
- Brand new, superior 8m pontoon, with Main River mere moments away
- Backyard grassed area by the water
- Private and pretty established front gardens and lawn
- Gatehouse opens to a charming arboured walkway, leading to soaring solid timber front doors
- Secure double carport
- Solar system
Situated in an esteemed residential enclave, stroll to local Sorrento Village shops and cafes in approx. 15 minutes or make the five minute drive to Capri on Via Roma for upscale retail and restaurant options. Beaches, bars, eateries and entertainment await in under 10 minutes at Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach, plus parents will appreciate the proximity to popular public and private schools, including Benowa State, TSS and St. Hilda's.
Embrace the blissful charm, beauty and simplicity this oasis offers – contact Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $4620 per year
- Water Rates - $515 per quarter