128/40 Cotlew Street East
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Superior Living in the Surfers Waters Estate. Southport's most exclusive gated estate, Surfers Waters Estate, delivers an enviable lifestyle for all ages, and now it's your turn to savour this superior lifestyle with a beautifully designed and cared for family home. Lovingly looked after, with quality finishes throughout, step inside where a grand foyer illuminated by a chandelier and Italian marble flooring greets you, with water views ready to spoil you from almost every room. You'll love the gourmet, renovated kitchen with Miele appliances and Vintec wine fridge, plus be spoilt for choice with formal and informal living and dining zones to use for relaxation or hosting guests. With five bedrooms and three bathrooms, space is a luxury to enjoy and includes a master suite with a crystal chandelier, water views, walk-in-robe and an oversized marble ensuite.
Outdoors, the longest waterfront facing the golf course is yours to relish. Sit back and soak up the serenity from the expansive alfresco entertaining area, overlooking extensive water views as well, or make the most of the private resort-style, north-facing pool encased by professionally maintained fragrant gardens. Kids and pets are well catered for too, with landscaped front and back gardens and lawns, along with the freedom to play in the safe streets of this exclusive estate.
- Beautifully designed and cared for family home with quality finishes and impeccable presentation;
- Water views from almost every room plus the longest waterfront facing the golf course;
- Grand foyer with chandelier and Italian marble tile flooring;
- Gourmet renovated kitchen with Miele appliances and Vintec wine fridge plus formal and informal living and dining zones;
- Master suite with crystal chandelier, water views, walk-in-robe and an oversized marble ensuite;
- Three more spacious upstairs bedrooms and executive study /5th bedroom downstairs;
- Family bathrooms on each level with Italian marble fixtures and tiles;
- Alfresco entertaining area overlooking extensive water and golf course views;
- Resort-style, north-facing pool with resurfaced tiles, encased by professionally maintained fragrant gardens;
- Landscaped front and back gardens with no undergrowth, and safe for kids and pets to play;
- Brand new 7.3kW solar panels, repainted roof, plus plantation shutters and ample storage throughout;
- New driveway, custom-made curtains, ceiling fans and air conditioner;
- Double garage and low weekly body corporate.
Perfectly positioned in a well-presented and friendly gated community with a tennis court, swimming pool and private access to Southport Golf Club, it also offers 24 hours security, with night patrols. You'll also benefit from being less than 10 minute's drive to Ferry Road Markets, Southport CBD, Surfers Paradise beaches and Gold Coast University Hospital, with elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's, within easy reach. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to Government Legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
128/40 Cotlew Street East Southport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools