128 Amalfi Drive
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold at Auction by Eddie Wardale
Fri 29 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Remarkable Main River Opportunity with Untapped Potential
Basking in city skyline views and boasting an impressive 20m deep-water frontage – among the largest on prestigious Amalfi Drive – this Main River residence offers rare peace, privacy and untapped potential. Nestled on a 751m2 block and spanning a single level, it represents a lucrative opportunity with multiple options to explore. Enjoy this impeccably maintained home as is, add it to your rental portfolio, renovate or knock down and rebuild your dream dwelling that captures sweeping city and hinterland panoramas.
Currently, the existing home offers comfort and style, complemented by a contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances. An expansive, open plan living and dining area seamlessly connects with the outdoors, while four air-conditioned bedrooms and two bathrooms round out the floorplan.
Mesmerising river and city vistas create an idyllic backdrop to the alfresco deck, pool and spa, with a charming riverside spot reserved for sunset drinks. Alternatively, marvel at the beauty of the sun slipping behind the mountains from the deck – a perfect way to end the day! This alfresco area is also ideal for entertaining guests or curl up on the cosy daybed to soak up the birdsong by day and city lights at night. Additionally, a 14m pontoon caters to boating enthusiasts, and a private front lawn area is perfect for kids and pets to play.
- Main River residence with sweeping skyline views and 20m of deep-water frontage – one of the largest in Amalfi Drive
- Oversized 751m2 block in a rare peaceful and private waterfront setting
- Exceptional potential – enjoy the comfortable home as is, rent it out, renovate or rebuild to capitalise on full spectrum city and hinterland vistas
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, Neff and Ilve appliances
- Expansive and open plan living and dining zone, flows freely onto an alfresco terrace
- Main bedroom with water-view bay window seat, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, roller blinds, walk-through robe and refreshed ensuite
- Three additional air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in robes, two with plantation shutters
- Bathroom with a separate toilet
- Alfresco entertaining deck with cosy built-in day bed, a perfect place to witness magnificent sunsets
- Pool and spa featuring river and skyline views
- Tranquil waterside deck, perfect for sunset drinks
- 14m pontoon with power plus jet-ski dock
- Private and protected front lawn, trimmed with established hedging
- Oversized double garage
Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac – and with no through traffic – this exclusive enclave places you just 750m from designer shopping and dining precinct, Capri on Via Roma. Elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's, are within a 6.6km radius while nearby Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach boast pristine beaches, delicious cuisine, ample shopping and non-stop entertainment.
Embrace the prime location and infinite potential on offer - contact Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678 today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $6016 per year
- Water Rates - $445 per quarter