1289 Gold Coast Highway
Palm Beach 4221
Stylish Beach Retreat With Enviable Lifestyle On Offer
Tue 3 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Drenched in natural sunlight, this chic coastal abode embodies a timeless, crisp white aesthetic and a complete sense of relaxation.
Placing you moments away from the ocean's edge, with direct access to the golden sands of Palm Beach, it's a home boasting a real resort-style ambience. Walk out your back gate and through to the beach with no roads to cross.
In addition to its premier coastal setting, this architecturally brilliant home displays exceptional craftsmanship and design elements throughout. It has been thoughtfully curated to capture sparkling views, breathtaking sunrises and fresh salty air.
The spacious floor plan is set across three levels, featuring four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a chef's kitchen and a sparkling in-ground swimming pool. Let your mood dictate whether you cool off in your private pool or the ocean. Bask in the warm winter sun, which filters through the main living, dining and kitchen area, all perfectly framed by heightened glass windows and stylish louvers.
On the top floor lies an incredible undercover rooftop deck with unrestricted oceanic views. Sip on your morning coffee while you watch surfers seek out the perfect wave on Palm Beach Reef. In winter you will have a front-row seat to the whale migration.
Unlike most homes on this prestigious strip, this property has no direct neighbours, other than the little Palm Beach Pacific Lifesaving Club, which shields the home from direct ocean breezes.
- Desirable 413m2 block, just metres from the beach;
- Impeccable detail in the home's architectural design;
- 4 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, master with deluxe en-suite & robe;
- 3 car LUG with additional storage space;
- Gas hot water, 5,000* litre water tank;
- Chef's kitchen with 900mm cook top and oven (Smeg appliances);
- Zoned, ducted air-conditioning, gas fireplace & BBQ outlets;
- Multiple choice of living spaces, bamboo floors & crisp white interiors;
- Bi-fold doors off kitchen/living onto alfresco entertaining area;
- In-ground tiled pool with eco fresh filtration system & outdoor shower;
- Unobstructed ocean views from your top level deck;
- Abundance of natural light with no immediate neighbour either side;
- Full CCTV security and intercom systems;
- Beautifully manicured tropical gardens.
You'll find every excuse not to leave this idyllic sanctuary. Once you park the car you can walk to everything you need.
Palm Beach is one of the most sought after Gold Coast suburbs to live in, due to its natural beauty, world-class beaches and recent surge in popular cafes, trendy restaurants and bars.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $3040.20 per year