13 Cayman Drive
Clear Island Waters 4226
Sold by Sam Guo, Julia Guo & Brad Coyne Prior to Auction
A Showcase of Sleek, Modern Style. A showcase of dramatic style beckons with this sleek, single level home in sought-after Clear Island Waters. Positioned on an 859m2 block and renovated to perfection, step inside and soak up the impressive ambience on offer. Your social hub beckons in the gourmet kitchen, with a large island bench to gather around, as well as acclaimed appliances for easy cooking. Stacker doors dissolve the barriers between indoors and out, with a seamless flow onto a covered deck. Host guests in this all-weather setting, thanks to its bi-folds, or opt for the dining room where cool breezes filter through the louvred windows. Afterwards take your pick where to unwind. Settle back in the lounge room or media room with projector, or sun yourself by the freeform tiled pool, the perfect place to also witness spectacular sunsets.
Along with established gardens, solar panels and keyless entry, this future-proof home spoils you with space. Contemporary ensuites accompany all four bedrooms, all with built-in or walk-in robes. Expect peace and privacy too in the master suite – separate from the other bedrooms, it's equipped with a walk-in robe, elegant ensuite, study nook and direct access onto the sunny pool deck.
- Recently renovated, sleek and stylish single level home in sought-after Clear Island Waters;
- Immaculately presented with quality finishes and high ceilings;
- Modern kitchen with dramatic black cabinetry, dual Bosch ovens, induction cooktop, integrated fridge/freezer and dual dish-drawers;
- Lounge room with custom cabinetry and dining area encased by louvred windows to capture cool breezes;
- Media room with large screen, projector and surround sound;
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in or walk-in robes plus modern ensuites with full-height tiling;
- Master suite in a separate wing – opens to pool deck, with walk-in robe, elegant ensuite and a study nook;
- Stacker doors open up for seamless integration with the alfresco area;
- Covered entertaining deck with built-in speakers and bifold-doors for all-weather entertaining;
- Deck also with hinterland views, overlooks the freeform tiled pool;
- Front courtyard with established gardens and low-maintenance lawn;
- Pontoon, keyless entry, Crimsafe screens, secure double carport with storage and ducted air-conditioning.
Nestled within the tightly held Island Quays precinct, this is a location that takes advantage of being central to everything. Stroll to St Vincent's Primary School, childcare, the Italian Club, Surfers Paradise Golf Course and Santa Cruz Village. Further afield, its only 4 minutes drive to Q Super Centre and 6 minutes to Pacific Fair. Access the M1 with ease, with sporting amenities and parks close by. All you need to do is move in and enjoy your new surrounds! Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
13 Cayman Drive Clear Island Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Water Front