13 Ephraim Island
Paradise Point 4216
Sold by Daniel Sharp
Mon 1 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
North-Facing Exclusive Island Beach House
Position, privacy and prestige combine to deliver the pinnacle of island living in this tightly-held Beach House boasting three luxury levels of exceptional waterfront living.
A prime north-facing 661m2 parcel fans out towards the water where a vast 30m frontage exposes a glorious panoramic vista over the Broadwater to South Stradbroke Island, the Ephraim Island marina, Paradise Point and Sovereign Islands.
Constructed from solid concrete and finished to the highest standards, this Beach House delivers a refined modern coastal aesthetic. A sleek Miele kitchen steps down to light-filled main living where a gas fireplace lends a warming ambience. Ground level master bedroom with a magical water view allows for living on one level, with a second master upstairs.
Watch the sun rise and set from a covered waterfront terrace where an outdoor BBQ kitchen with Liebherr wine fridges is the ideal space for entertaining. A heated infinity pool with a sun lounging area is inviting all year round, as is the soundproof cinema and games room with dry bar tucked away in the basement.
Prestige vehicles are safely stowed in a six-car basement garage, while boats are securely moored in Ephraim Island Marina, where an 18m berth caters for an 19.8m/65ft cruiser visible from the property. Enjoy deep water bridge-free passage to the Gold Coast Seaway or head north to explore protected waters beyond Couran Cove.
- North-facing 661m2 parcel with 30m wide water frontage
- Elevated panoramic views over the Broadwater, Sovereign Islands and Paradise Point
- Secure 18m / 59ft marina berth with mooring capacity for 19.8m / 65ft cruiser
- Luxury three level Beach House of quality rendered concrete construction
- Six-person / 450kg capacity lift and stairs between levels
- Galley-style kitchen with stone island bench, filtered water tap, two sinks, Miele dishwasher, two Miele ovens and plate warmer, integrated coffee machine
- Dining or second sitting area off the kitchen has plantation shutters and balcony
- Timber and tiles across main living areas, while bedrooms have carpet
- Main living features a soaring void with high set windows, a gas fireplace and built-in stonetop cabinetry, sliding glass doors, semi-sheer curtains and electric blinds
- Covered alfresco kitchen with Electrolux BBQ and gas burner, Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer, two Liebherr wine fridges, stonetop benchtops, and sliding privacy screens
- Heated infinity pool with sun lounging area overlooking the water
- Ground floor master bedroom with magical views over water, Juliette balcony, sliding privacy/sun screens, high ceiling, block out and semi-sheer curtains, seven double built-in robes with internal LED lighting, textured wallpaper, and space to lounge
- Master ensuite features a floating shelf-style stone basin, frosted privacy glass enclosing separate shower and toilet plus bidet, freestanding bath with spa jets, mirror and stone feature wall
- Bathroom has stone benchtops, four-door mirrored wall cabinet lined with walnut-toned veneer, floor-to-ceiling tiles, HANSA German-made tapware
- Second level carpeted living room with two large storage cupboards
- Three upstairs bedrooms including a waterview master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, and two additional bedrooms with built-in robes and plantation shutters
- Second level bathroom with freestanding bath, large shower, mirrored wall cabinet
- Laundry features stone benchtops, retractable pull out mixer, and outdoor drying access
- Six-car basement garage features epoxy resin flooring, large lockable storage room,
- Soundproof cinema with dry bar has hardwired sound, projector with widescreen and speakers, ceiling features shiplap timber panelling and blue LED lighting, storage cupboards along two walls, and chemical-free Alpaca carpet
- Whole house water filtration system ensures you drink, cook with and bathe in the purest water possible
- Hardwired sound system and ducted air-conditioning throughout
- C-Bus touchscreen home automation and security system
- Low-maintenance landscaped gardens featuring mature trees
Ephraim is a secure, private island estate. World-class facilities include 24-hour security, two outdoor pools, an indoor lap pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, superbly maintained grounds and day spa. Walk to local favourite Jonez on Ephraim, led by a Michelin star chef, or cross the bridge to Paradise Point for restaurants, retail shops, essential services and conveniences.
Beach Houses of this size and position are rare – inspect with Daniel Sharp on 0420 967 891 and Shaun Kaddatz on 0414 461 676.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $917 per quarter
- Water Rates - $492 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $3674 per quarter