138 Cypress Terrace
Palm Beach 4221
Sold By Troy Dowker at Auction
Wed 20 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Glamour Couple - Palm Springs Meets Palm Beach. When it comes to the ultimate in ultra-luxury coastal living, it's hard to beat the allure of this dreamy Palm Springs inspired retreat.
This east-facing fresh home capitalises on a contemporary curved aesthetic exterior, with modern white brick features that cast dance-like shadows and a sense of gleaming playful light that perfectly describes the home's vibe as you enter.
The residence appeals to both the gloss and glamour of a Californian vibe yet has a peaceful and appealing practical allure. It aims to bring the outdoors in with a plethora of natural light filters throughout. Light is captured at every angle, including open-plan brickwork, louvres, circular skylights, and floor-to-ceiling glass.
A free-flow design blends the outdoor and indoor zones, creating fresh pockets of space throughout to maximise the connectivity of the ocean breeze surroundings.
The house has achieved a sense of cheerful play reflected in the yellow and white backyard colour scheme and modern and sophisticated inside edge with its dual-toned interiors of muted greys, whites and timber accents.
The open plan kitchen stretches out to a covered alfresco ready for long lunches and entertaining around the curved 1930's Hollywood inspired circular pool that transforms into a deluxe spa with the touch of a button.
Clean lines and soft curvatures meld together while spacious rooms with above-average ceiling heights indulge open and breezy characteristics of mid-century architecture.
Start your day with a morning cup of coffee overlooking ocean views from the private top floor balcony or grab your gear from a custom-made surfboard space and head out to take a dip in pristine waters just one block down the road.
This is the perfect home for anyone seeking the ultimate modern lifestyle with glamour coastal comfort. Whether it's a short walk to dip your toes in the ocean or a sunset drink on the balcony of Palm Beach's most popular bars and restaurants, this lifestyle hotspot offers it all.
- Designed by leading Brisbane architect Twohill and James Architecture and high-quality build by Sutcom Constructions;
- Kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances two 60cm ovens, 90cm six-zone surface share ceramic induction cooktop and dishwasher;
- Second lounge/media room with inbuilt seating and access from main living space;
- Primary bedroom with east-facing ocean views, deluxe walk-in wardrobe and ensuite;
- Primary bedroom ensuite with freestanding bath, dual basins, rain shower and floor to ceiling tiles;
- Generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and study nooks flanking either side of the room;
- Upstairs bathroom with dual basins, bathtub, rain shower and floor to ceiling tiles;
- Third upstairs bedroom with wet bar, bar fridge and balcony with hinterland views;
- Circular pool with attached built-in gas heated spa that can be controlled remotely;
- Outdoor alfresco with Weber BBQ, Husky bar fridge and Clark sink;
- Custom made concealed "surfboard storage" designed to be hidden as a feature Cedar wall;
- Fitted laundry shoot from the top floor;
- Hot and cold stainless steel Sussex outdoor shower;
- Sonos music system hardwired to alfresco, open plan kitchen and living area and master bedroom;
- Individually zoned ducted aircon throughout and Hikvision security system;
- 2.8-meter-high carport ceiling and garage door opening;
-12 KW solar system on roof and Colorbond roof and gutters.
In a prime location in the popular Palm Beach, a short walk to Palm Beach Surf Club as well as popular boutique cafes, restaurants. A five-minute drive to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Currumbin Beach. With the choice of a variety of schools within a short drive, including Palm Beach Currumbin State High School and Currumbin School.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Alarm System
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $6560.56 per year