14-16 Waterfall Way
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Mon 22 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
14- 16 Waterfall Way, Tallai Sold on 22nd August 2022. We received a total of 83 enquiries and had 61 groups through the property. This property sold to a local family.
Picturesque Family Hinterland Haven
Retreat from the rush of city life in this sprawling six-bedroom family entertainer set high on the hillside where a glorious green outlook spans as far as the city skyline.
Set on a beautifully landscaped 3,950m2 estate, this stylish sanctuary is moments from waterfalls in a tranquil setting that feels a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. A north-east aspect captures panoramic views, morning sun and gentle evening breezes.
Family entertaining is at the forefront of a timeless three-level design. Relax and connect across multiple living zones, a modern Miele kitchen and home cinema. Social drinks are best served from the bar and enjoyed on the alfresco deck or around the firepit as sun falls.
An extensive landscaping project has transformed the grounds into an enviable oasis where terraced low-maintenance planting and mature trees provide shade and habitat for native wildlife. Kids can play freely across lush flat lawns or cool off in a resort-style pool.
- Sprawling 3,950m2 usable estate with panoramic hinterland views
- Modern three-level residence with expansive indoor and outdoor living
- Entertain across paved terraces and a covered alfresco deck with stainless steel fans and integrated speakers
- Newly landscaped gardens with solar lighting feature a magnificent Poinciana, a picturesque setting for a sandstone fire pit where hinterland views are unobstructed
- Lagoon-style saltwater pool with Vortex chlorinator, frameless glass fencing and a powered pavilion
- Majestic entrance enhanced by above-standard ceiling heights, large rectangular windows, and a timber staircase that leads to the main living space
- Generous open sitting, living and dining room with vaulted ceiling, electric Dimplex fireplace, wallpapered feature wall, roller blinds with sheer curtains, and sliding door access to outdoors
- Living room with built-in sound system and three-seater bar with wine storage, in-built cabinetry, sink and wine storage
- Sleek kitchen with 2.4m stone island bench, fresh white cabinetry, Miele appliances including induction cooktop, oven, microwave oven, steam oven and warming drawer, Zip HydroTap and pendant lighting
- Upper level master bedroom boasts a private balcony with hinterland views, walk-in robe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan, plus ensuite with freestanding bath
- Four additional bedrooms - two with private balcony access - have carpet, built-in robes, ducted air-conditioning and fans
- Modern bathroom with shower, built-in bath, separate toilet and separate dual vanity
- Downstairs guest suite with private entrance, bathroom, built-in robe, shutters with roller blinds, fan and split system air-conditioning
- Seven-seater home cinema, study nook, spacious laundry and powder room
- Two oversized electric garages for four cars with epoxy flooring, one with built-in storage, garden storage shed and additional off-street parking
- Secure Kenwei video intercom, commercial solar power system and ducted air-conditioning throughout
This property enjoys a private position towards the end of an elevated street. Tallai offers easy access to the M1 motorway and rail link. Hinze Dam walking and biking trails are nearby as is a golf course and the beach is only 20 minutes by car. Basic conveniences can be found in neighbouring Mudgeeraba. Prestigious Somerset College is 13 minutes away.
Secure your hinterland haven today – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866 and Jonathon Patton 0421 721 442.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2868.72 per year