14 Kincardine Drive
Benowa Waters 4217
Sold by Jamie Harrison and Zac Palmer
Mon 19 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Modern Waterfront Entertainer's Dream
Embrace a waterfront entertainer's lifestyle in this luxurious single-level family residence perfectly positioned just off Main River in beautiful Benowa Waters.
High angled ceilings, fresh white walls and muted grey tiles set a cool, contemporary tone across open plan main living with stone fireplace, while teal tiles add a splash of colour to a sleek white kitchen with servery window.
Doors stack back for seamless indoor-outdoor flow to a covered pergola where a north-west aspect captures sensational sunsets over the water. A fully-equipped outdoor barbecue kitchen with cantilever roof is an entertainer's dream. Come summer weekends will revolve around the saltwater pool and exploring local waterways from your own pontoon.
A generous master bedroom with open ensuite enjoys privacy away from an additional four bedrooms, with the option to utilise the fifth bedroom as a family room. Freestanding baths feature in the main bathroom and master ensuite, while ducted air-conditioning, video security and a new solar power round out the luxury inclusions.
- Contemporary waterfront entertainer, just of Main River
- 16.9m/55.5ft water frontage and a 3.4m/11.2 ft pontoon with water
- North-west facing garden with mature trees and saltwater pool with water feature
- Outdoor kitchen with cantilever roof, large benchtop, Cordon Bleu Delux five-burner gas barbecue and Husky bar fridge
- Oversized alfresco entertaining area with fans and LED strip lighting
- Large open living and dining space with 4.9m angled ceiling, electric stone fireplace, and stacker doors to the outside
- Modern kitchen with 3.8m stone benchtop with seating and storage, servery window, Euromaid oven, three-plate induction cooktop, integrated Asko dishwasher, and double sink
- Generous master bedroom features an open ensuite with free-standing bath, double vanity, mirrored walk-in robe, and teal herringbone-pattern tiles
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes, blinds and ducted air-conditioning
- Large fifth bedroom with ensuite doubles as a family room
- Bathroom with free-standing bath, double vanity, floor-to-ceiling mosaic tiles, separate toilet
- Laundry with outdoor access to clothesline and garden shed
- Large porcelain tiles throughout indoor and outdoor living spaces, carpet in bedrooms
- Dorani video intercom system and Bosch security system
- Zoned and ducted Advantage Air Smart Air Conditioning System
- New 13.32kW (36 panels) solar power system
- Double carport
Situated in an esteemed and peaceful Gold Coast enclave, Benowa Waters is central to all the Gold Coast Offerings. Conveniently located within a short drive to Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Hospital and several parks. The beach is 13 minutes away along with a choice of two golf courses and Metricon Stadium. This property sits within the catchment for Benowa State School and Benowa State High School, with Emmanuel College, St Hilda's School and The Southport School (TSS) all within 15 minutes drive.
Your new waterfront lifestyle awaits – inspect with Jamie Harrison 0424 965 891 and Zac Palmer 0415 633 379.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $3127.58 per year