14 Mackay Close
Sold Prior to Auction by Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Wed 18 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Family entertainer off main river with exciting potential.
Centrally located near Main River in a peaceful Sorrento cul-de-sac, this large family holding offers an exciting renovation or investment opportunity in a prestigious waterfront enclave.
Perched atop a generous 799m2 block with 18.2m of water frontage, this well-maintained house offers a practical, single-level floor plan designed to prioritise privacy and indoor-outdoor living.
One wing hosts two bedrooms, including a peaceful master suite with a waterfront deck. In another wing, three additional bedrooms and a private sitting room offer sanctuary for rest and relaxation.
Sliders feature across two sides of the open living, dining and kitchen area, facilitating refreshing breezes and seamless outdoor access. Host drinks with guests against a scenic water backdrop from the cabana, or cool off in the lagoon-style pool.
A large front lawn calls for a friendly game of cricket, while the pontoon invites you to fish from your backyard, or make the most of proximity to Main River by cruising the waterways.
Lease the property as is to capitalise on its investment income potential, or make it your own with a modern renovation to suit your personal style and needs.
- Centrally located near Main River in quiet Sorrento cul-de-sac
- 799m2 holding with 18.2m water frontage
- Well-maintained single-level house with investment or renovation potential
- Large lagoon-style pool plus pontoon
- Covered poolside cabana; deck overlooking front yard
- Open kitchen, dining and living has outdoor access plus water and pool outlook
- Generous living has timber floors and split-cycle air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with 3.7m island, Ilve appliances, caesarstone benchtops, and double sink
- Master bedroom has fully tiled ensuite, walk-in robe, and sliding door to private deck
- Four additional bedrooms, three with built-in robes
- Private sitting room with storage
- Main bathroom with built-in bath and separate toilet
- Large laundry has storage and access to external drying
- Gated double carport and pedestrian access
- Bosch security system; fully fenced with gated side access
- Flat front lawn and slanted rear lawn with mature trees; garden shed
Located in central and family-friendly Sorrento, this address offers proximity to beaches, conveniences and top Gold Coast schools. Sorrento Shopping Village can be reached in an easy 2.1km cycle, and the beach, shopping, and dining of Surfers Paradise is 5km away. Family fun can be found 3km away at Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens, or at HOTA 3.7km away. The property lies in the catchment for Benowa State School and Benowa State High School, while Emmanuel College, The Southport School, and St Hilda's School are within a 15-minute drive.
Explore this exciting waterfront opportunity in vibrant Sorrento – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.