14 Michel Drive
Currumbin Waters 4223
Dual Living Opposite Currumbin Creek, Ripe for Redevelopment with Upside
For the first time in almost three decades, this dual living property is ready to usher in a new chapter. Occupying a prime location opposite parklands and Currumbin Creek, it's ripe for redevelopment with upside. Retain and refurbish, build your dream home, or explore your prospects to develop this 809m2 block and construct two luxury houses that capitalise on its waterfront location (STCA).
A single-level family home is the primary residence, featuring four bedrooms, three bathrooms, an original kitchen, dining area and a separate living room with high, raked ceilings. Opening to an expansive entertaining area, this covered terrace promises year-round use, perfect for summer parties or winter nights by the stone-clad open fire. Mature trees also border a private pool, or sit on the full-length front verandah to enjoy park and estuary views.
At the rear of the block, you can get creative with the self-contained granny flat too. Equipped with one bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchenette, living/dining zone, storage, large laundry and garage, it's ready to be modernised for multi-generational living, rented out or removed.
- 809m2 block opposite Currumbin Creek
- North-facing aspect over parklands and tranquil waterways
- Held by the same family for almost three decades
- Dual living, comprising a single-level family home and separate granny flat
- Upside to retain and refurbish both residences or build your dream home
- Explore its prime development potential and construct two luxury villas (STCA)
- Original kitchen and adjacent dining area beneath a soaring raked ceiling
- Living room with high raked ceiling and water views
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom ensuite, a shared "Jack'n'Jill" ensuite to bedrooms 2 and 3 plus a family bathroom with separate toilet
- Expansive and covered all-weather entertaining area featuring a stone-clad open fire with custom timber mantle
- Inground pool, bordered by mature trees for privacy
- Full-length front verandah overlooking the park and estuary
- Secure lockable single garage
- Self-contained one bed, one bath granny flat with kitchenette, living/dining zone, built-in storage, laundry and single garage
With Currumbin Creek and beautiful beaches so close, your best life begins here. Take to the waterways and enjoy boating, fishing, kayaking, swimming, surfing or stand-up paddleboarding or stroll the parklands that line the shore. Popular eateries and entertainment spots, including The Balter Brewery and Dust Temple, are close too, or walk to Currumbin RSL for a scenic dinner. Make a date each Thursday to stock up on fresh fruit and vegetables at the famed Community Markets, plus families will appreciate the proximity (and being zoned for) Currumbin State School and Palm Beach-Currumbin State High.
Don't miss your chance to maximise the potential of this desirable landholding. Contact Troy Dowker on 0409 057 087 and James Roberts on 0432 839 485 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
14 Michel Drive Currumbin Waters
- Council Rates - $4688.74 per year
- Water Rates - $1025.20 per year