14 Murraba Street
Sold by Troy Dowker at Auction
Beachside Hidden Gem - The Ultimate in Privacy, Space and Seclusion. Offering a lifestyle of unsurpassed peace and privacy and basking in never to be built-out coastal panoramas, welcome to an engineering marvel eco-friendly family sanctuary. Encompassed by nature reserve with no immediate neighbours - this rare estate of serenity on exclusive Currumbin Hill is just 300m* from surfing beaches. Architect designed and custom built to be an eco-friendly entertainer, ironbark timber floors and rosewood joinery enhance its warm, welcoming ambience. Enjoy multiple zones for relaxation or socialising with guests, including a sprawling games room with a fully-equipped wet bar, light-filled lounge with epic coastal views or retract the 13m cavity sliders from the gourmet kitchen and living area to create a seamless indoor-outdoor space by the 19m lap pool.
An internal lift services all three levels, additional features six well-appointed bedrooms, four bathrooms, two powder rooms, home gym, executive office, parking for four cars and a sunken firepit with natural stone seating.
- Exquisite and exclusive Currumbin Hill family sanctuary, nestled in unrivalled serenity and seclusion;
- Elevated 800m2 block with never to be built out Pacific Ocean, coastline and hinterland panoramas;
- A rare offering of unsurpassed peace and privacy, bordered by nature reserve (and no immediate neighbours) yet just 300m* from surfing beaches;
- Engineering marvel with high quality finishes and solid concrete construction;
- One owner only, with pristine ironbark floors and rosewood joinery to enhance the home's inviting ambience;
- Unique gourmet kitchen configuration with indoor and outdoor cooking amenities, European appliances, stone bench tops, trimmed by a 13m cavity sliding door system for seamless integrated living;
- Casual living area with open fireplace, sandstone floors and an effortless connection to the outdoors;
- Light-filled lounge beneath a 5.3m raked ceiling with two-way fireplace, opens onto a balcony with incredible coastal views;
- Sprawling games room with custom cabinetry, built-in bench seating and a fully-equipped wet bar with drinks fridges, chilled water, dishwasher;
- Deluxe master suite with a private, ocean-view balcony, cosy built-in bench seating, walk-in-robe and a sophisticated spa ensuite;
- Three more upper level bedrooms with cosy built-in bench seating, robes and desks;
- Three additional elegant bathrooms, two powder rooms (all with stone vanities) and an outdoor shower;
- 19m solar heated and tiled lap pool with plunge pool and spa, adjoins sandstone terrace and timber deck;
- Sunken firepit with natural stone seating plus a lower level alfresco patio;
- Lift servicing 3 levels, alarm system, security gate with intercom, 10kW solar system, air-conditioning;
- Children playhouse, home gym, executive office with own entry and lockable storage plus a 4 car garage.
Perfectly placed in an untouched peaceful paradise, living here equals a life of serenity that you'll cherish for generations to come. With your privacy assured, it truly does feel like you've escaped to a secluded sanctuary, while still being an easy walk to Flat Rock, Currumbin Alley and local cafes and eateries. Don't miss your chance to secure a landmark estate that promises a lifestyle to love. Reward yourself with this residence of distinction today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
14 Murraba Street Currumbin
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views
- Lift Installed
- Prestige Homes
- Council Rates - $3967.5 per year