15 Andrew Avenue
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Chic Coastal Living Near Main River
Recently treated to a chic coastal renovation, this stylish waterfront home enjoys a coveted Broadbeach Waters locale on a scenic Main River inlet.
Facing north in a quiet cul-de-sac, the sprawling 880m2 holding enjoys 27m of wide water frontage with a lush park outlook beyond.
Perfectly balanced by the warmth of an organic colour palette, high raked ceilings and bespoke lighting combine to create a sense of luxury across two levels. A stylish kitchen is elevated by European appliances and a thick stone benchtop, while open dining and living beckon you to dine, recline and relax against a tranquil water backdrop.
Four top-floor bedrooms offer peace and privacy, while one of two master suites boasts a private balcony where city skyline views can be savoured over a nightcap.
A lagoon-style pool plus built-in BBQ will see you making the most of the Gold Coast weather year-round, while a waterfront gazebo offers the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks come sunset. A pontoon, boat ramp and bridgeless access to Main River will see you exploring the waterways with ease in your free time.
- Recently-renovated coastal home on quiet Main River inlet in Broadbeach Waters
- 880m2 holding faces north with 27m of wide water frontage across from parklands
- Stylish residence enjoys organic tones, high raked ceilings and bespoke lighting
- Large salt-water pool, boat ramp and 8m pontoon with power and water
- Waterfront gazebo, covered patios plus second-floor balcony with city skyline views
- Open living, sitting, dining, and kitchen have a water vista and outdoor access
- Stylish kitchen has two integrated dishwasher drawers, large Smeg oven, thick stone benchtop, white plantation shutters and an island bench with storage and seating
- Two master suites have ensuites and plantation shutters; one has a built-in bath and water vista while the other has a private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms; one with city skyline views and one overlooking water
- Media room with access to office and outdoors has potential to be a fifth bedroom
- Office has interior and exterior access with coded entry from outdoors
- One additional second-floor bathroom has a built-in bath, double vanity and bespoke tiles plus separate powder room
- One ground-floor powder room has bespoke tiles
- Contemporary laundry has wall-mounted drying racks and outdoor access
- Split-cycle air conditioning in open living, media room, office and bedrooms
- Double carport plus coded pedestrian entry with video intercom; 10.6kw solar system
- Flat grassed areas and established gardens
Broadbeach Waters is a highly sought-after locale loved by locals and visitors alike. Take an eight minute drive to reach Kurrawa Park and the beach for days soaking up the sun and surf. Spend less than 10 minutes in the car to find renowned shopping and dining at The Star Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. Isle of Capri and Surfers Paradise are both nearby, and proximity to the Gold Coast Highway will see you exploring the Gold Coast with ease. Families will enjoy having Surfers Paradise State School and Merrimac State High School both less than 4km away.
Be among the first to inspect this contemporary coastal haven prior to auction – contact Jamie Harrison 0424 965 891 or Corey Bedford 0432 282 502.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
15 Andrew Avenue Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops