15 Cypress Drive West
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Claire Dai
Thu 13 May
Please contact agent for further details
North-East Single Level Waterfront Living With a Surplus of Space. If it's space you seek, this single level waterfront home offers it in abundance. Perched on a supersized 1,166m2 block and enjoying a desirable northeast aspect, it delivers on the brief for expansive open plan living. Enjoy the lounge room with fireplace and custom cabinetry which flows into another family and dining zone, ensuring everyone has space to relax. Just as generously sized is the gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benches, soft-close cabinetry, a 900mm oven with gas cooking and a butler's pantry. Grab a bottle of wine from the cleverly concealed subterranean wine cellar and enjoy it on the covered alfresco area with weather protection blinds, heaters and ceiling fans.
Parents, peace and privacy are yours to savour, with the master bedroom in a wing away from the others. As well as opening onto the waterfront backyard, it hosts a walk-in robe and ensuite with a rain shower. There's also an enticing option for additional income with a standalone, self-contained granny flat on site. Equipped with a kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, parking and front patio, it's ideal to rent out or is an excellent option for multi-generational families to make the most of. There's also 16m sandy beach frontage, where you can cast a line or the mud crab nets or use the slipway to secure your boat, with bridge-free access to Main River right here.
- Spacious single level home on a north-east facing 1,166m2 block;
- 16m waterfront, moments from Main River and with bridge-free access;
- Lounge room with fireplace and custom cabinetry plus an open plan living and dining zone;
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benches, soft-close cabinetry, 900mm oven with gas cooking and butler's pantry;
- Peaceful and private master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite with rain shower and access outdoors;
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes plus bedroom 4 with walk-in robe and ensuite;
- Family bathroom with full-height tiling in modern charcoal and white tones;
- Stand-alone self-contained granny flat with kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, parking and front patio;
- Covered alfresco area with weather protection blinds, heaters and ceiling fans;
- Comfortable as is or explore potential to add your own modern touches to the home;
- Large driveway with a Porte-Cochere at the entry to the house;
- Ample space to park extra cars, caravan or boat securely off-street, and make use of the side access gates;
- Large grassy backyard and a slipway with winch, sandy beach and a great spot to fish or crab;
- Unique subterranean wine cellar under the house, plus ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioning;
- Large laundry, ample storage, water tank and garden shed.
Situated in a central setting, it's a short stroll to cafes, shops and local markets, as well as close to some of the best schools on the Gold Coast. Designer shopping, dining and entertainment destination, Pacific Fair, is under 4km away, with the delights of golden beaches just beyond. It's also only approx. 8.5km to Robina Town Centre plus make the most of the easy access to sporting amenities and championship golf clubs. A home that is comfortable as is or explore its potential to add your own modern touches – whatever your choice, this is a must-see. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $3069.74 per year