15 James Street
Beachside Treehouse with Picturesque Ocean Views
Sun 25 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Elevated on iconic Currumbin Headland, this luxe style multi-level beach home offers a premium southern beaches lifestyle in proximity to renowned Gold Coast surf breaks.
Surrounded by native flora and fauna atop an elevated 624m2 parcel, the spacious family home offers direct beach access and unrivalled east-facing views that extend uninterrupted down the coastline.
Original timber floors have been sanded and whitewashed to bring a light and breezy feel to the interior. Providing privacy and connection for a modern family across multiple sun-bathed levels, an array of indoor-outdoor living areas take in picturesque vistas of iconic local landmarks including Elephant Rock and Rainbow Bay.
Children or guests will appreciate a private space to relax, with two bedrooms, a media room and bathroom on one level. Parents are encouraged to retreat to the top level, where a master suite and fourth bedroom enjoy balcony access.
A study offers space to work in peace on the lower level, where a wet bar adjoins a poolside deck with a crowd-pleasing outlook over the golden sand and rolling waves of Currumbin Beach.
After a morning surf, grab an acai or coffee fix at The Salt Mill, before making your way up to the house via a private stairway for a barbecue and refreshing dip in the swimming pool.
- East-facing 624m2 holding on iconic Currumbin Headland
- Elevated views capture iconic Elephant Rock, Currumbin Surf Club and Rainbow Bay
- Modern coastal residence offers multiple levels of indoor-outdoor living and bedrooms
- Within walking distance of Currumbin Beach and popular Currumbin Alley
- Private stairway from lower-level deck to beach
- Outdoor areas overlooking the beach on most levels
- Recently sanded and bleached timber floors elevate light and breezy coastal interior
- Lower level: Beachview deck, swimming pool, study and wet bar with island bench: Media room; two bedrooms have carpet, fans, built-in robes; bathroom has built-in bath, separate toilet; chic laundry with external access via French doors
- Mid level: Formal living and dining with ceiling fan and roller blinds
: Main entrance, laundry, powder room, double garage, off-street parking
- Upper level: Oceanview balcony, dining and kitchen with Smeg oven, 5-burner gas cooktop, double sink, and an island bench with storage and seating
: Master bedroom with balcony, plantation shutters, fan, walk-in robe, ensuite with built-in bath, twin basins, and shower, plus an additional bedroom with balcony access
Sought-after Currumbin offers a laid back, walk-about-town lifestyle revolving around the beach. World-class surf breaks Currumbin Alley and Currumbin Beach are on the doorstep, while Tugun and Bilinga Beach are within a five-minute drive. Convenient coffee stops The Salt Mill and Barefoot Barista are nearby, as is the beachfront option of Currumbin Surf Club. An annual pass to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary will open up plenty of fun for the family, and the address lies within the catchment for highly regarded Palm Beach Currumbin State High School.
This modern coastal treehouse offers a lifestyle to love on Currumbin Headland - inspect with Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $6369.44 per year
- Water Rates - $951.24 per year