15 Palmetto Court
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Jamie Harrison
3D Tour available on request.
Six-Star Waterfront Luxury – a True Tropical Oasis. Retreat to your very own tropical oasis with a modern architectural masterpiece that meets the brief for luxe, light-filled living and entertaining. Perched on a sprawling 36m stretch of north-east, point position waterfrontage, with the glittering Gold Coast skyline for a backdrop, towering palms and lashings of greenery greet you upon arrival, creating a cocoon of serenity. Indoors, a soaring 6m foyer that sets the tone for scale and style, with 3m ceilings throughout enhancing the sense of sun-filled space. Enjoy the state-of-the-art Miele kitchen with butler's pantry and open up the bi-fold doors that trim the open concept living and dining zone to create a seamless flow outdoors, or upstairs make the most of the home cinema with HD screen and projector. The house also hosts four generously proportioned bedrooms, including a sophisticated and spacious master suite that spoils you with panoramas that stretch from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise.
It's the outdoors that will tempt you the most, however. Created by The Block's favourite landscaper, Dave Franklin, these award-winning gardens boast several distinct zones. Host Sunday BBQs in the alfresco entertaining area with superb water and skyline views or take the cantilevered concrete steps down to a lush lawn area where you can watch the young – and young at heart – enjoy the inground trampoline and a large L-shaped pool which wraps around the yard. A timber deck ensures you can sun yourself by the sparkling pool and spa while a cosy firepit area with custom, built-in seating, is great for gatherings under the stars.
- Enchanting north-east facing tropical oasis that meets the brief for luxe, light-filled living and entertaining;
- Perched on a 673m2 point position block with a 36m waterfrontage and glittering Gold Coast skyline views;
- Immaculately presented and maintained, with high quality inclusions and attention to detail throughout;
- Soaring 6.6m foyer with statement chandelier and 3m ceiling on both levels;
- Gourmet kitchen with sleek black cabinetry (touch-to-open technology), stone island bench, Zip tap, Liebherr integrated fridge/freezer plus Miele dual ovens, induction cooktop and plate warmer;
- Butler's pantry with oven plus integrated fridge/freezer and Miele coffee machine;
- Open concept living and dining, with a cosy built-in window seat, feature wall and enticing water views;
- Insulated home cinema with HD screen, projector, Yamaha sound system and electric recliners;
- Spacious and sophisticated master suite with superb views that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach;
- Master suite also with custom built-in cabinetry, walk-in robe with premium 2pac finishes and a luxury ensuite with freestanding bath, triple shower and Grohe tapware;
- Three more bedrooms upstairs, including every kid's dream room with custom built loft-style hideaway;
- All bathrooms/ensuites with underfloor heating plus a downstairs powder room with mosaic feature tiling;
- Enviable alfresco terrace, set against the backdrop of superb skyline views plus a cosy firepit area by the water;
- Solar heated pool wraps around backyard plus a mosaic tiled spa;
- Cantilevered concrete steps down to a lush lawn area with an inground trampoline;
- 8m x 3m pontoon with electric winch, jet-ski dock and a generously sized sandy beach;
- Front garden with cantilevered concrete steps with up-lighting, softened by lush greenery;
- Oversized and wide double garage with lockable storeroom, work bench with storage and drinks fridge;
- Office with custom shelving and desk, polished concrete floors, contemporary feature wallpaper and a glass encased wine cellar;
- Automated outdoor lighting, built-in speakers, security cameras, vacumaid and an abundance of storage.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, just five minutes from golden beaches, you're also central to the vibrant delights of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Elite schools, such as TSS and St. Hilda's are approx. 15 minutes drive and you're also close to the upscale boutiques, restaurants and amenities of Capri on Via Roma. Reward yourself with this true tropical sanctuary that will spoil you for anything else. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
15 Palmetto Court Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $3482.68 per year