15 Savoy Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Team Mayer
Modern Single Level Gem, Packed With Personality. Fresh, fun and with a funky industrial vibe, this Florida Gardens gem delivers on the brief for contemporary canal living and a cracking location. Packed with personality and set out over a single level, it presents beautifully from the street to the water, revealing a home where warmth and drama co-exist nicely. The kitchen is a showpiece, where skylights and a raked ceiling add extra ambiance and Bosch and Ilve appliances ensure catering or everyday cooking are effortless. Along with an indoor dining zone, step outside to an alfresco area with sections for entertaining or relaxing. A custom timber daybed by the pool will tempt you to stop and stay awhile, with tropical gardens and lawns meandering towards the water's edge, where spectacular sunsets await.
Along with a sunken lounge room, where a bold teal wall combines with a polished concrete floor, the home hosts three bedrooms, an office or fourth bedroom and modern bathrooms with matte black fittings. VJ panelling enhances the on-trend appeal of the master suite, while a barn door reveals a walk-in robe and ensuite trimmed with brass fixtures. Savour serenity with your own timber deck and access to the front garden, with the revered Jewel building lighting up your views at night.
- Contemporary canal living with a fresh, fun and funky industrial vibe;
- Single level 3 bed + office, 2 bath home, packed with personality and impeccably presented;
- Kitchen beneath a raked ceiling with skylights, Bosch and Ilve appliances, 4-seat island bench with strip lighting and wine fridge;
- Combined walk-in pantry and laundry plus home office/potential 4th bedroom;
- Dining area with large picture window and louvre windows to capture cool breezes;
- Sunken lounge room with high ceiling, polished concrete floor and bold teal feature wall;
- Spacious master suite with VJ panelled wall and barn door to walk-in robe and ensuite with brass fixtures;
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with built-in robes, study nooks and ceiling fans;
- Modern bathroom with dual vanity, rain shower, full-height-tiling and matte black fixtures;
- Bi-folds out to the alfresco area which wraps around the rear of the home;
- Pergola, pool, custom timber daybed and established tropical gardens;
- Ducted air-conditioning, double garage, storeroom and off-street parking.
Located in a much-loved enclave, Florida Gardens is a tranquil oasis tucked between Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise. Situated an 800m stroll from G-Link light rail and just 1.2km from golden beaches, you're also spoilt with being just five minutes from the bustling shopping, dining and entertainment of Broadbeach. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
15 Savoy Drive Broadbeach Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $2868 per year