150 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard
Benowa Waters 4217
Sold by Jamie Harrison
Award-Winning 'The Lake House': The New Pinnacle of Exquisite Waterfront Entertaining.
A flawless fusion of luxury, functionality and architectural magnificence, "The Lake House" sets the exquisite new standard in waterfront living. Rising up from a 1161m2 allotment with a sense of graceful grandeur and basking in 24m of wide water views, this award-winning masterpiece is a showcase of contemporary excellence. Vast expanses of full height glass encase the home to offer a seamless connection to the outdoors while illuminating the multiple entertaining spaces. Cook or cater with ease in the MasterChef-worthy kitchen with scullery, where acclaimed Smeg appliances and premium Caesarstone benches complement the striking mosaic tiled feature wall. Separating the dining and lounge area is a suspended feature wall, with the cocktail bar the hero of this sleek space. Grab a drink and retreat to the enviable alfresco terrace, where you'll have front row seats to marvel at mother nature. From spectacular sunsets to dramatic storms rolling in, this is the perfect place to soak up panoramic water and hinterland vistas while also hosting guests in style.
Bold and beautiful, with razor-style pitched roofing, it's also brimming with the warmth of natural stone and timber finishes. Ever-present throughout, they feature in the five bedrooms and six bathrooms. Take the Tasmanian Oak staircase to where four bedrooms reside, including an upscale master suite reminiscent of a six-star hotel. Light-filled and opening onto a terrace with endless water views, indulge in the delight of a deluxe, modern ensuite and a dressing room that that emulates a designer boutique. Guests are exceptionally well looked after too, with a ground floor wing with water views, ensuite and walk-in robe.
Maximising its northern aspect and providing protection from the west, it also presents with a magnesium swimming pool, while the lush, landscaped gardens add a tropical resort-style ambience to the home. Fully irrigated and with feature lighting, all the greenery has been carefully selected to be low-maintenance, so you have more time to savour your stunning surroundings.
- "The Lake House": flawless fusion of luxury, functionality and architectural magnificence;
- Award-winning 5 bed, 4 bath + 2 powder room masterpiece on a 1,161m2 block with 24m wide water frontage;
- Winner 2021 HIA Gold Coast & Northern Rivers Custom Built Home and finalist in Kitchen of the Year;
- 2021 National Design Awards winner New Residential Buildings, Kitchen Design and Bathroom Design;
- Natural stone and timber finishes plus floor-to-ceiling glazing illuminates the home and creates seamless integrated living;
- Exquisite kitchen and scullery with soft-close custom cabinetry, granite kitchen sink with brushed copper tapware, premium Caesarstone Black Tempal benches and a Mosaic tiled feature wall;
- MasterChef worthy appliances include dual integrated Smeg ovens and coffee machine, integrated French Door fridge/freezer and two integrated dishwashers;
- Lounge room beneath a 4.1m Clear Ash Glosswood timber ceiling, with decadent cocktail bar with LED mood lighting and flanked by floor to ceiling slider doors;
- Cinema with 120" screen and projector, sunny sitting area crowned by a 6.2m void, plus upstairs living room;
- Six-star, light-filled master suite opens onto a terrace with endless water views with modern ensuite and a designer dressing room with superior joinery;
- Three more supersized sanctuaries upstairs, all with superb ensuites and walk-in robes;
- Ground floor guest wing with water views, luxe ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Expansive alfresco area with built-in Beefeater BBQ and bar fridge in upgraded, waterproof joinery;
- Magnesium swimming pool, landscaped, fully irrigated gardens with feature lighting, with all greenery carefully selected to be low-maintenance;
- 100% wool carpet and a Tasmanian Oak Staircase finished with Teak stain;
- Striking timber clad pivot entrance door, garage door, triple garage, cobblestone driveway;
- C-Bus home automation lighting and fans, 2 MyAir premium ducted air conditioning with wi-fi capabilities;
- SONOS 3 zone audio system with ceiling mounted speakers, gatehouse intercom, digital surveillance cameras, alarm system;
- Feature LED and pendant lighting, laundry chute, two powder rooms + glass encased wine room;
- Motorised recessed blinds, quality curtains with ceiling recessed tracks and slimline plantation shutters;
- Solar panels and a Fronius 11.22kW solar system.
Situated in an esteemed and peaceful Gold Coast enclave and towards the end of a prestigious street, it also benefits from no through traffic to enhance your tranquillity. Take advantage of being approx. 8km from Surfers Paradise, 10km to Broadbeach and 16km to Burleigh Heads, as well as close to exclusive private schools, hospitals, shops, cafes and restaurants. Secure the ultimate trophy home and live the dream waterfront lifestyle you've longed for – arrange your inspection today!
Council Rates: $3,631.52* yearly
Rental Appraisal: $3,000 - $3,300* per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
150 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard Benowa Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $3631.52 per year