1503/28 Second Avenue
Newly Built North-East Facing Apartment
Fri 21 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Perched on level 15 of the newly built 'The Gallery Residences', this elegant apartment offers exclusive access to world-class amenities and an aspirational beachside lifestyle.
The apartment's contemporary coastal design is elevated by high-end finishes and a natural colour palette.
Floor-to-ceiling glazing welcomes natural light into the open living, dining and kitchen area along with the three bedrooms, which includes a master bedroom located in a separate wing for ultimate peace and privacy.
A north-east facing balcony is the ideal spot from which to take in the ever-changing coastal panoramas. Sip a morning coffee as you watch the sunrise over the ocean, or serve pre-dinner drinks as the glistening city skyline emerges come dusk.
The apartment comes with a secure car park and offers exclusive access to five-star hotel-style amenities, including a rooftop pool and BBQ area, state of the art gym, and residents' lounge.
An ideal investment opportunity or weekend escape, the address is conveniently located for a walk-about-town lifestyle near the buzzing lifestyle hub of Broadbeach.
- Level 15 apartment inside the newly built 'The Gallery Residences'
- North-east facing apartment with coastal panoramas
- Residents have use of first-class amenities, including a rooftop gym, lap pool, BBQs and residents' lounge
- Open kitchen, dining and living spaces have balcony access and floor-to-ceiling glazing, with ocean and city skyline views
- Kitchen features Smeg appliances, custom soft-close cabinetry and double sink
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and beach views; master bedroom has additional city views, balcony access and ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles and double vanity
- Additional bathroom and separate laundry
- One secure basement car park plus storage cage
- Secure building with fob access and visual intercom system
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning
'The Gallery Residences' is primely located in the lifestyle and entertainment hub of Broadbeach. Stroll 300m to reach patrolled beaches, and Broadbeach's many shopping, dining, and nightlife options. Cycle 4 minutes for delicious beachfront meals at Kurrawa Surf Club, while the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and The Star Casino are a 5-minute drive. The Gold Coast Light Rail Station is 300m away, and the bus station is only 200m away, opening up the benefits of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Surfers Paradise, and beyond to Sea World.
Don't miss the opportunity for a true coastal lifestyle change – contact Nick Lapenna 0410 973 949.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Security Access
- Car Parking - Basement
- Council Rates - $395 per quarter
- Water Rates - $220 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $3243.24 per year